Wanna Play?

One night, my father asked me.

"Hey honey, wanna play?"

I smiled and asked him.

"Are we gonna play my dolls, daddy?"

He shook his head then smiled at me.

"No honey, we will play something better than that."

At first, I hesitated. But after a minute, he carried me to my room and locked the door. I'm shocked because he removed his shirt, pants, even his underwear. I saw his junior down there and my confusion spread all over my head. What is he doing?

"Daddy, why are you removing your clothes?"

"We will play baby."

He walked towards me and daddy removes my clothes, too. I'm already 10 years old and I'm not that innocent. He started touching my body like the way he touched my mother. It is the game that we're gonna play?

My knees are trembling. I can't move my body. After a minute, I realized that he's having a sex with me-with his own daughter.

I don't like it. Because I am not his wife or girlfriend to do it. I'm his daughter!

I stopped him from touching me but he slapped my face, hard. I can't do anything but to cry in pain.

He touched my thighs up to my private part. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared. I covered up my private part but he slapped me again, twice, and hard. He even pinched my nipples so hard, I cried silently and asked myself. Father, what will you gonna do to me!

He played my private part with his fingers and inserted it. I closed my eyes because it hurts me so bad.. I didn't experience this kind of pain before...

And I never experienced this kind of game too..

After a while, he inserted 'his' into mine. I shouted and cried in pain, it hurts so bad.. I didn't imagine that my father can do this to me..

My mom heard us. She opened the door and slapped my father, slapped me hard, and pulled my hair. Why... Why is she doing this to me?

"Get out of this house! I don't have a daughter that is a slut! You... A bitch! Get out! Don't show me your face anymore!"

I'm only 10 years old when my mother abandoned me.

And I'm only 10 years old when my father asked me if I want to play-and to experience that kind of pain.