October 31, 1994

Shared by : killmitz

Our family used to sleep ovenight at Manila North Cemetery to avoid crowd in the morning of November 1. it was just me and my father when this happend. around 7pm in our musileyo, a young boy around 4-5 years old and 35 year old man came to see their musileyo near ours. we have a chance to get with them since ako lang at ang father ko ang nandun sa area plus them. asking them "kamag-anak nyo po?" they replied with a smile. they are not much of a talker so didn't notice that they are already gone. leaving their puntod with one white candle. the next day (November 1) our family and friends went to our musileyo, as well as the family of the nearby musileyo. my father told them that someone is here at your musileyo last night but we're unable to get their names. they asked for their physical appearances and describe those people that night to them. after describing they showed us a picture saying "itong dalawa ba?" sabi namin "yes!" they smiled and said "yang dalawang nasa picture ay yan ang nakalibing dyan" (the 35 year old man and 4-5 year old boy). we have a night with the spirit of the dead and never again to sleep overnight at Manila North Cemetery.