Engkanto or Multo

Shared by : Shiopz

Me and my GF were driving home,from boni highstreet...we usually exit at the back going to kalayaan ave,...during that time there was still no big u turn at c5 and the back portion of S&R was still a grass land and the road was really bumpy...there was even an old abandoned school (as in ruins na) in that area, as well as the go kart race track nandun pa dati....

It was a bit past 1am already when we passed that area...suddenly my gf became so quiet and i noticed...the car felt heavy too and to my surprise when i looked at the rearview, it was all black and the car wasnt tinted...with a silhouette of a big black guy, i could barely make out if he was staring back at me thru the rearview but i know he did since i can see a squint of red color (could be his eyes)...the radio was on but the sound wasnt that audible and the aircon wasnt that cold as in parang uminit talga sa loob ng car pero tumatayo pa din balahibo ko sa batok.

Kahit medyo kabado, i still had the courage to curse back and said "p***ng in# m*, umalis ka dito hindi ka welcome makisakay samen"...alis dyan, alis, alis!"...i shouted this repeatedly with a firm and loud voice kahit na umuurong na itlog ko sa takot...

nung nakalabas na kami ng gate along kalayaan and there were already other motorists on the road, bigla na lang nawala yung element or spirit na nakisakay...and suddenly without re-adjusting the volume of the radio...naririnig ko na uli yung sound tapos naramdaman na namin uli yung aircon...nawala yung bigat na nararamdaman ko pati yung car parang nawala yung drag...everything felt so light again...then we prayed.

Totoo pala yung sinasabi dati nung mga maid namin na pag pinaramdaman ka raw ng engkanto (i presume) or ng multo...aside from kaba...ang usual symptom is mabigat na feeling na paramg lumalaki yung tenga at ulo mo...that could be the reason why para kong nabibingi nung time na yun.

Sabi pa ng gf ko, tahimik sya nung una kasi she thought sya lang nakakita and knowing na cynical ako sa mga ganung bagay malamang di pa ko maniwala...eh ang kaso nakita ko at naramdaman ko for myself!!!WTF!

kakatakot, even this time that im recalling and posting this story here, still gives me the same level of goosebumps exactly during the time it happened.

there's another one...pero eto muna sa ngayon...