Compiled Stories 25

Shared by doonesbury

Hi guys! I'm new in this thread. let me give you my piece of story...

I was in 2nd college then when my Humanities prof. was discussing about certain edifices in the Phils. When he came to the topic of the Film Center, everybody was glued to the story..Well, you know what happened already..so that same day, 3 of my friends told me to join them for a ghost hunting to the site..I agreed right away! It was around 10pm when we're able to get a glimpse of the Film Center..God! it was so creepy! imagine, walang kailaw-ilaw or guard man lang dun plus the fact na may mga tumutubo ng mga damo around the building..2 of us went out of the car, while the other 2 stayed if in case anything bad happened daw (makakatakas kame!), so we climb through the stairs slowly..Our back was facing the building entrance kase ayaw naming makakita..we just want to feel kung meron..Then we were standing for 3 mins. there when we heard voices..ibang klase kase parang galing sa ilalim ng lupa..they're screaming like, "Nasaan si Miguel?!" and something like, "Dun, may tao pa run!" and other screams of help..Hindi kame gumagalaw ng friend ko sa kinatatayuan namen cos we're so scared..We just listened to the sounds..Maririnig mo tlaga na parang ang dami2ng tao dun sa loob..then all of a sudden, may nag-flashlight sa men..yung guard ng Film Center and tinanong nya kame bakit daw kame nandun..so tinanong namin sha kung meron ba tlaga dun..sabe nung guard, "Sa tingin nyo ba kung wla,bakit hindi ako dito natutulog sa labas?Matagal na ko ritong nagbabantayan at marami na kong nakita..Nakakita na kayo kaya pwede na kayong umalis". After saying that, sumakay na kame agad dun sa kotse ng barkada ko and we flew away..Nung nakalabas na kame sa CCP complex, that's the time na kinuwento namen dun sa 2 naming kasama yung mga narinig..Dun ko lang naisip yung sinabi ng guard na nakausap namen..."NAKAKITA NA KAYO KAYA PWEDE NA KAYONG UMALIS". Ngiiii! ibig sabihin isang multo yung nakausap namen?!?! Pwede diba?!

Shared by farfalla

Now this is a really freaky experience of my best friend:

Usually in the middle of the night, she automatically wakes up, ciguro around 2:30 a.m., para mag-c.r. or whatever, sometimes umiinom lang. Anyway, on this particular night, she woke up at the designated time and left her bedroom to go the bathroom which was a few rooms down the hall, and in going there, she had to pass by the stairs. And passing the stairs, (di ba laging madilim when you look down?) napatingin lang siya sa baba ng hagdanan, and she was startled to see this white thing sa middle part ng stairs. She disregarded it as her imagination or antok lang sa she proceeded to the bathroom.

Nung tapos na siya, she passed by the stairs again in going to her room and she purposely looked down the dark stairway again and there was no mistaking what she saw: a white figure sitting on one of the steps of the stairs with its back on her. She stopped talaga sa may stairs and napatitig lang sa white figure na yun. She couldnt really make it out at first, if it was really a white figure or laundry lang na naiwan or whatever. She even considered going down the steps and tapping the figure on the shoulder or touch it, kasi siyempre, concerned din siya di ba, kung bakit nandun yon in the middle of the night. (nakatungo kasi).

She even remembers na habang nakatungo yung figure na yun, mahaba pa yung buhok niya and this was what convinced her na tao nga yun. E wala naman sa bahay nilang ganun kahaba ang buhok. She just stood there at the top of the stairs looking down at the figure for siguro mga 2 minutes tapos nawala din yung urge niya of going down and tapping it on the shoulder. Hinayaan na lang niya yung figure or whatever it was na nandun, and natulog na siya.

At that time, dahil medyo inaantok pa siya and hindi pa siya makapag-isip ng mabuti, the thought that it might be a ghost didnt enter her mind. Pero in the morning, she asked her parents and her sister if may bisita ba sila, or kung meron bang lumabas kagabi sa kanila at naupo sa stairs, sabi wala naman daw. Dun lang niya narealize na ghost nga. Grabe! Tapos imagine, she was even considering going down and touching it!!!! Gosh, buti na lang di na niya tinuloy. I just dont wanna think about what it might have done to her.We see them nga, when we least expect it.