Another scary tales

Shared by : the_FLY

1. I'm an alumni of LSGH...there are some stories there:

A friend of mine told me that when he went on a father and son camping on the football field there! When it was already midnight, he and his friends decided to go to the chapel for some unknown reason...when they reachd the chapel...they saw a silhouette of a la sallian brother so...assuming that they know the brother...they went closer to the chapel's entrance...to their surprise...the brother was headless and was floating!

2. A teacher told me this: During the teacher's retreat in the old retreat house...they were celebrating the death anniv of one of the teachers...when they were having a toast when tey were about to have dinner....the lights went out...and then were lit up again...then some of the windows banged by themselves...and the door opened even thought their was no one there...so the teachers just prayed for the poor soul...

3. The same teacher told me this went they went on an outing:

the female teachers went to sleep already...so the guys just grabbed their beers and noisily joked with each other...as they were getting drunk...they heard a "psssst" that is coming closer to them...then it became louder and louder...so they ran to the house instead of confronting the creature...

4. there was a rumor that the statue that used to be in the football field walked...