Spirit of the Glass

Shared by : KindlyOnes

I want to share this with u...... It was an experience of my brother and his friends playing spirit of the glass...

This happened when my mom and dad was out of town... My brother invited his friends over for lunch...... After we ate lunch, I went up to my room and read a book... I don't know that one my my bro's friend brought a game quijo i think..,,, a spirit of the glass board game... So, they played... They called on spirits which answered their questions... Spirit of the glass is true, i've seen it move without hands... first, they called on the spirit of Jose Rizal, then Marilyn Monroe...

It really answered their questions, like bday, name of husband, etc... Then one my their friends, ask the glass.... Who are you in glass??? are u really Marilyn Monroe?

The glass answered NO!!! They got scared and one of the ladies screamed.... I went down stairs to see want happened... I just watched them. Then they ask again, So, if u're not Marilyn then who are you???? The glass went first to S, then A, then T, then A, and lastly N..... whoa........ we all freaked out......... it's really scary..... then all the curtains went flying without wind... My brother grab the game then burnt it.........

Is it really Satan, the spirit in the glass???!!! that's the question in our minds....They never played the game again....

Well, if u want to play the game. I think the u need a candle, and pray 3 Our Father, 3 Hail Mary, and 3 Glory Be with out the amen.....

Don't try it if u're not sure......

Just always put God in everyting....