Shouto vs. Katsuki

Start from the beginning

"What did he do to you?", asked Shouto aghast and pulled the boy into the cleared room where a table stood in the middle with a mug with some red liquid was standing.

"Oh! Uhm… U th-think that's something that one should show.", mumbled the one-eyed boy as his cheeks were dusted with a light red.

"Then show it to me. I hate him either way and I'm going to show him what it is to be hated by me soon."

The functioning eye of Izuku looked a bit overclouded as he stared up at him with an empty expression.

"Are you okay?"

The smaller one shook his head to wake up again before nodding.

"Ha… that...that's going to be strange.", mumbled stains successor lowly and pulled off his hoodie.

"Don't mind all the scars on my right side, they're from my jump and the… this… the padded ones? - ya know, these ones that are ragged and ugly, they're from the ring or from the streets." 

The teenager with the heterochromatic eyes said nothing and let his view roam over his friend's torso.

That was tough.
Even with his standards and experience.

There were too much, too big, too noticeable ones so that you could even ignore or overlook one of these scars.

But three caught his eye.

The two crossing cuts in Izukus face.

A big burn scar on his upper arm that looked like someone ripped out a bit of his flesh or detonated something very close.
This one had to come from Bakugo.

And then there was one on his stomach that was made of multiple short, deep cuts.

"What happened when you got this one?"

"This? Oh… that's the one of when Stain found me. I stole some stuff from a store and the owner is after me. By now I actually know that I fell because of spider silk. And when I fell all the bottles I had on me… broke and impaled me. And… well… actually, they left me behind in this alleyway to die but then Stain came across me and took me home and patched me up. So I owe him my life in more than just one way..."

And all that started because of Bakugo, it was his fault that Izuku preferred the streets and death over his own home and life.

Hesitantly he reached out to brush his fingers over the healed injury but he pulled back before Izuku could notice.

It was rude and nothing somebody should do without some kind of allowance.

"Actually I wanted to cheer you up before the fight.",
explained the villain crestfallen,
"But I'm afraid I did nothing of that sorts.
It's not much but I'd say you should do everything possible to get Kacchan out of bounds. Don't knock him out because then he'll get what he wants.
He starts all his attacks with a right hook, after that he goes backward with one explosion and fires a bigger one from a safe distance.
Try to cool him down and to freeze his sweat because he can't generate Explosions without it.
Oh! And injure his wrist because they have to withstand the pressure of the detonations.
I hope that's going to help you a little bit."

Surveye smiled encouraging and hugged the taller teen (he still wasn't wearing his hoodie.)

"You are my hero, Shouto.
You've already done more for me than most humans ever did.
I hope that you're going to be the one to put me into jail or kill me.
No one else than you should do that for me."

The happiness that rose with the two first sentences was crushed beneath the meaning of the second two.

"Please don't say that. I'll neither kill you nor capture you. You don't deserve that. I'm going to do what a real hero should do and save you."