He felt like screaming.
Maybe he really should scream?
There was a slight chance that it lured in some kind of good-fashion-fairy or something like that.

So, it was easy to say that he was panicking - thoroughly!!!

Was it silly that a serial killer and representative of a precious ideal was getting crazy because of his clothes like every average teenager?
YES!
He still couldn't do anything about it.

He rummaged through the mountains of cloth once again and searched for something that was more or less date-appropriate, unsuccessfully.

"Shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck! What do I do?!"

A desperate laugh rose in his throat.

"Should I cancel?! I can't do that! ... or can I?"

He drove his fingers through his locks and let his eyes roam over the messy piles.

It doesn't have to be absolutely stunning.

Spontaneous he took a white, blank hoodie and black jeans (his only one) which had a lot of pockets.

When he stood in front of the mirror he giggled hysterically in a sudden fit of morbid humor.

Looks like he chooses to go to his first date with the Jeff-The-Killer look and he also had knives!
Just more than this simple, harmless kitchen knife.

With a sigh, he threw some cold water at his face to calm his nerves and to get rid off the red spots on his skin.

This could only end in a disaster.

He hurried to tame his hair at least a bit but it didn't really work.

In the hallway, he stepped into his red shoes that disrupted the JTK-Look.

He left a scrawled message on the table where he explained that he would be back before ten pm and that he had enough money on him and then he already was through the door and jumped down the stairs with fast steps.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He just needed seven minutes to reach the Café and was nine minutes too early, as his pocket watch told him.

Jup. Pocket watch.
Like the rabbit from 'Alice in Wonderland' even though it was way smaller and silvered brass.
It was a beautiful specimen that he got for an almost insulting prize in some antiquities-shop that closed two days later.

Izuku found it rather relaxing to hold the watch in his hand rather than to carry it around his wrist all the time.
This way he was forced to stand still for a moment and to concentrate for a second to see what time it was.

He let the clock glide into one of the many pockets of his trousers before he entered the shop and looked for a separate table.

He didn't wear his hood and also had no surgical-mask as he did sometimes.
Today he hid only his eye and scars with some bandages.
It wasn't really needed to add that he never did this before which was why he felt uncomfortably exposed.

It only took a short wait which he spends with surveying the Café until Todoroki opened the door and looked around searching.

As soon as he saw the villain sitting in the back of the Café his face lit up only to turn sinister when he saw the bandages.

Izuku was mentally hitting himself after seeing Shoutos concerned face.

Surely he was thinking that the one-eyed had injured his face again because of it.