Relaxed he sipped on his cocoa with cream and marshmallows.
It was more than earned. 

It was a beautiful morning that wrapped the streets in soft, warm light and let the fog over the parks and meadows fade away. 

Besides him there were only the staff of the coffee shop and a young woman in sport clothes who bought herself a fruit smoothie.

He thought about ordering her drink next, it looked very delicious. 

Izuku was rather proud of himself.

After days and nights filled with research, phone calls and planning he only survived thanks to energy-drinks and coffee he was free to say that his journalist-problem was about to solved.

The little bell above the door tinkled clearly and brightly when the small ambience was entered by four people. 

Three women and one man.

One of the women had lilac tentacles instead of hair and another had a third eye on her forehead which wasn't blinking but still following movements.

The only remarkable thing of the man was his eye-catching clothes and a styling that hollored 'gay' all over the place as if it necessary to stay alive.
He was able to identify the woman who entered last as Yoko, she had the showiest Quirk with hooves instead of feet.

The shop got livelier after the arrival of the little group that sat down at the table behind Izuku which had been reserved.

He didn't really focus on his preys in favour of relishing his hot cocoa which had costed him much more than he actually would have liked but it was totally worth it.

With closed eye he took the next nip.

"So, what did you find?"

"I've looked into Surveye a bit more. There a rumors of him changing his path and becoming clean."

"I've heard something similar. And I've been told that he finally appeared in public under his name, it was to find another broker. It seems that he's search his notebook."

"And I've read said notebook. 
This guy is seriously sick in the head! Each spread is filled with him taking apart Quirks, fighting styles, mind and life of a person and he's writing down pointers how to use all that against someone.
To think that he's selling something like that without considering the consequences! And I've got number 47! That means that there are at least 46 more!"

The man, who was sitting right behind Izuku whistled.

"The squirt doesn't seem to have any hobbies."

"Squirt?"

"Jup. I've grown curious as well and listened around. Everything we wrote was confirmed. Male, minoir, limping and everyone is saying the same: he's friggin small."

The women started to giggle and the one-eyed who listened in on all this without being noticed gritted his teeth in annoyment.

Yes, he was small, what's the big deal?! It wasn't making up his whole life! He would grow some day!

"So this is going to be a special-edition only about Surveye?"

They mumbled their confirmations.

"Could I get you something else?"

The teenager flinched at hearing the voice of the nice waitress.

"W-wah? … ah… uhm… yes. I'd like this red fruit smoothie."

Damnit! He didn't even notice that he finished drinking because of listening so intently to the conversation.

The woman smiled friendly and went to fetch his orderm