Chapter 48: The Walls Crumble

Beginne am Anfang

"I hope you remember that if you're unable to keep up with the band, you will be let go." I say coldly. Jab.

"Y-Yes... I remember..." Ako slightly recedes.

"Now, now, let's calm down here. How about we take a break, yeah?" Lisa irritatingly implores.

"Too many breaks will cut into our practice, once more from the top." I rapidly shut Lisa down.

"I can't." Ako quietly retaliates.

"What was that?" I aggressively come back.

"I said I can't! No matter how many times I try I'll never be able to play that!" Ako speaks up.

"That's what a child would say, are you no longer dedicated to Roselia?" I snap back at her, Tears forming in Ako's eyes as she gets up and shouts. Stab.

"THIS ISN'T ROSELIA ANYMORE!!!" Ako yells as she runs out of the studio, I lightly shrug her off.

"Whoa, Ako wait! Yukina, why would you?" I quickly formulate my response to Lisa's question.

"Do you want to join her too? If so be on your way, we will not wait for anybody who falls behind." I state.

"Yukina..." Lisa slowly says before picking back up her Bass when.

"How could you?" I turn around to look at Rinko.

"What?" I demand an answer from her. Crash.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THOSE THINGS TO AKO-CHAN!!!??? SHE IS RIGHT!!! THIS IS NOT ROSELIA ANYMORE!!!" Rinko storms out, likely after Ako. I fight the immensely growing pain I feel with each passing moment as I turn to Sayo and speak.

"Once more, from the top."

--------------------

2 days later [(Y/N)'s POV]

After leaving CiRCLE, I have nothing to do after school and I don't feel like going home yet. I often find myself wandering around alone with a downcast expression on my face. Things are only getting worse for me. Even Kenji, Saori-san and Miyuki-san are starting to notice that something's not right with me. My mind keeps wandering back to when Yukina, Sayo and Chisato left me. It hurts! My mind can't seem to focus on anything else. It's almost as if pain is the only thing I can feel right now. I'm tempted to get myself hurt, but I made a promise with Alisa that I wouldn't.

"I hate myself..." I tell myself.

"(Y/N)." A voice calls out to me and I turn around to see Alisa... with Lisa.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Lisa greets me and I remain silent. Seeing her causes me to panic as I can feel pain in my chest. I clutch my chest and take a few steps back.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Lisa asks me in concern.

"N-nothing..." I say while looking away.

Just then my hand throbs in pain, causing me to clutch it.

"Dammit..." I mutter under my breath. Alisa take note of this.

"(Y/N), roll up your sleeves and take your gloves off. Now." Alisa demands. I panic.

"Alisa, I'm fine." I say.

"No you're not. Do as I say, or are we keeping secrets now?" Alisa says firmly as her eyebrows furrow.

Without a choice, I roll up my sleeves and Alisa checks my arms and sees no evidence of self-harm.

"Take your gloves off." Alisa orders me.