I quickly went on the map but I couldn't see her. DANG IT! She turned it off. So much for my luck.

                                         10:38 AM

HeroHen😘: Charlotte, Babe please let me explain.
seen

HeroHen😘: Charlotte please I have a good explanation!
seen

HeroHen😘: Don't do this to me I need you Charbear.
seen

                                        11:05 AM

HeroHen😘: I'm not giving up until I get you back. Trust me.
seen

I quickly put my phone in my back pocket and continued walking. Where could she possibly be? I checked the mancave, her brothers place the-

THE BRIDGE!

At this point I didn't care if I was gonna be late to my next class. She's way more important. I started running and some could say I was running faster than a few cars that passed by, but I'm not complaining.

I quickly arrived at Swellview Bridge and sighed. I still have stairs to climb what the heck! I went in and climbed the stairs

Remember to go to the top Henry cause that's her favourite.  I thought to myself. And that's what I did.

Once arrived I saw a whole crowd of people. Mostly old couples. How am I ever going to find her like this?

I started exploring and asked every single person that passed by a nice description about Charlotte.

"She's about this tall and very sweet. She has eyes that could light up a whole room, whenever she's excited she tends to scrunch her nose and-

"Look kid. I don't mean to be rude but I really don't care about your little "crush" or whatever." The lady scoffed as she continued walking.

Well that was embarrassing...

I quickly stopped by my tracks when I saw a curly headed beauty looking at the town with a sad frown. I could tell she was crying cause her eyes were slightly red and puffy.

Okay.. this hurts.

"Charlotte?" I calmly called her name as I slowly walked up to her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes hiding her face.

"Henry go away I don't want to talk to you."

"Yeah. But I want to talk to you so I will." I said sternly but gently as I heard her scoff. "Charlotte can you at least let me explain?" I asked turning her around so we could make eye contact.

"Don't look at me I look ridiculous." I heard her say as she continued to hide her face.

"Charlotte stop this is ridiculous. You want the truth? I'm the ridiculous one right here! Cause I'm the one who messed up an extremely beautiful relationship, okay?" I sighed out frustrated.

"Henry stop." She said as she wiped her face. Don't tell me she's crying again... "Henry I think it's best if we... break up."

"What!? Charlotte no no no no no no! I don't think that! Can you please just let me explain?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay go ahead."

"Okay! Yes Bianca and I were dating but she left to go on some stup- Tv Show. And she told me we could use a break and start looking for other people if we have to, which I agreed. And then you came back and all that happen. I told you I had a crush on you since we were 8 which isn't a lie  I promise. We got together than I totally forgot about Bianca and now this commotion happened. But I broke up with her earlier today and she's totally cool with it." I slightly smiled waiting to hear her response.

"So... she's 100% cool with it or are you just saying that to make me happy?" She asked gently.

"I promise you it came straight out her mouth."

There was a long peaceful silence between us before she turned around and smiled weakly. "Okay. I'm willing to stay with you. But you're on probation."

"Really!?" I yelled out excitedly yet confused at the same time.

"Yes, but that means one slip up and we're done." She said sternly as I nodded my head viciously as I took in every word. "You know I'm only doing this because I really like you." She chuckled lightly.

It sorta burned when she said "like".

"Well than I'm a lucky guy." I smirked as I picked her up by her waist and spun her around excitedly.

"Henry! Ahhh! Put me down!" She laughed as I obeyed.

I was leaning in for a kiss but before she put her hands on my lips preventing me to do so. I looked at her confused before she sighed. "You didn't kiss her today or anything right?"

"Of course not, no!" I said faster than sonic.

"Okay." She smirked mischievously as she leaned in. I quickly closed the space between us and kissed her passionately before stopping for breath.

"I promise you Ms. Page I won't let you down." I smirked as she smiled.

And hopefully you won't do the same...

——————————————————————————

A/N

Okay! Everything's (almost) back to normal! Do you think Bianca is really okay with it? And what does Henry mean by "hopefully you won't do the same?" 🤔. Anyways...

1445 words

                                                                  -and I oop