Thomas x little sister, The Maze

Start from the beginning

Flashback

"Y/N, I love you, okay? I'm gonna get you out of there. Don't worry. Remember me Y/N, I love you."

I shot up with a gasp looking around. I was still in the Glade and everyone was cheering while Gally stood looking proud. This just made my blood boil. I stood up making Gally look at me surprised. "Ahh, so you want a round 2? Okay." He said looking smug.

He went to throw a punch but again I dodged it. I pulled my fist back and punched him right in the face. I lifted my leg and kicked him in the stomach making him fall back on to the floor. I drew my leg back and kicked him again, but this time in the balls. "Fuck you Gally." I said before walking off. All the boys laughing and cheering for me.

The next morning I was awoken by a figure shaking me with his hand over my mouth. Opening my eyes my first instinct was to scream but once seeing it was Thomas, a wave of comfort washed over me. "Greenie, get up. Follow me." He said is a whisper taking his hand off my mouth and walking off. Confused, I decided to follow and see what he wanted.

I followed him up a big wooden building until we were sitting with our feet dangling over the side. It was still dark as the sun hasn't even rose yet. It was peaceful and clam. This had to be my favourite time of the Glade.

"Greenie-" "Y/N." I said cutting Thomas off. "What?" He asked looking at me confused. "My name is Y/N so you can stop calling me Greenie." "Oh, well Y/N is a lovely name." Thomas said sending me a sweet smile. "Thanks." I said just above a whisper. "So Y/N...I have to ask, do I know you? I mean, I get the feeling that I do but I just can't remember where from." "Really? Cause I get the same feeling. The feeling that I can trust you and that I'm comfortable around." I said, Thomas nodding along to every word I say.

Suddenly, things started to slowly get a bit brighter and that's when I noticed the sun was rising. "This is the best part." Thomas said whispering to me. The amber sun slowly crept up to the glade walls and let some light it. The clouds were a sort of pinkish/orange colour which lit up the sky beautifully. I could start to hear distant chatter as the Glade started to wake up.

"It's amazing." I whispered back, almost entranced by the scenery. "Hey, I'd best get going. The walls open up soon and I'm a runner. It was nice chatting to you Y/N. We'll have to do it again soon." "Yeah, we will." I said to Thomas, tearing my eyes away from the sky and looking into his calming brown orbs. He sent me a smile making me send one back in return before he descended down the stairs.

Skip to lunch

So far my day had been rubbish. Today was my day to try out all the jobs. The worst day of my life...that I can remember.

I tried being a slicer and I...I don't even wanna talk about it. I tried cooking but fry pan didn't let me do anything. Something about me not having a "cooking eye." You wanna know what I smelt in that kitchen...bullshit. Next I went to the builders...Gallys place. That guy is a total dick. He made me get the heavy stuff alone even they couldn't carry. He locked me in box and tried to send me down the lift, but that was until Newt stopped him. Now I'm a gardener. A boring job but it's better than the others.

"So, Grennie, do you remember your name yet?" Newt asked looking to me. "Umm, yes actually. From now on you can call me Y/N." I said smiling. "Well, it's nice to meet you Y/N." Newt said holding out a hand to shake which I took gracefully. "Nice to meet you too." I said in an English accent making Newt laugh.

I think I made a friend.

Skip to the night

Me, Newt, Thomas, Minho and Terese all sat down on a table as we ate our foods. During the day Newt introduce me to Teresa. She seems really nice, a little bit...nutty...but still nice. When Thomas got back from the run he and Newt introduced me to Minho. He's seems very...sassy.