When He Turns into a Dog

Aaron:
He is the cutest little pup ever! You spend most of your time trying not to cry from the cuteness. But after a long wait of watching you try not to cry, he just lays down on the floor and watches you jump around. Alexander and D/n did try to play with him tho. (If you don't remember you have another pet and it's a corgi)

Laurence:
He begs Lucinda to turn him back, but secretly you are standing behind him telling her not to do it. You just wanted to spend the day with cute little puppy Laurence. But your Caucasian Shepard's D/n almost squished him when he went to go and lay down with you.

Garroth:
He didn't really mind. He just excepted his fate with a little bit of whining. He did enjoy being spoiled tho. All he had to do was pull out the puppy dog eyes, and...boom! Free food.

Travis:
He was the cutest gosh darn thing. He didn't really like it when you dresses him up in a taco dog costume. But after you two made a deal that you'd give him tacos afterwards. He let you do whatever you wanted.

Dante:
He was a cutie, but annoying. He would sit at the widow of the living room and bark at any cat, human, or dog that passed. His puppy dog eyes were also a lot more affective now and he would beg you for food, and he would always get it.

Gene:
He was such a trouble maker. He would constantly sneak out of the backyard and try to find Lucinda that way she could turn him back. And you would always have to find him, and drag him back home.

Zenix:
He was a cute yet grumpy puppy. He was mad that he couldn't use his phone since he had paws. So he was grumpy and would glare at his phone while you cuddled him. At least he still got cuddles.

Ein:
He was adorable! Yet troublesome. He didn't want to stop working so you would have to carry him around while he barked orders.

Kai:
He didn't turn into a puppy, he turned into a kitten. And it was adorable! All he wanted was cuddles and food.

Zane:
He. Was. ADORABLE! He was a little sad that he couldn't eat chocolate cupcakes for a full day. But he still got to watch My Little Horsies, and get cuddles. Even though he say he doesn't want any, he actually really does.