Aaron x Ro'Meave Reader

(Back in high school)

Your POV

You may be wondering 'How did Y/n Ro'Meave break down the walls of Aaron Lycan?" Well me and Aaron have always been close.
Gosh ever since he got to Phoenix Drop from military school. We just understood each other and we listened when one needed to talk.
He was always protective over me cause a lot of boys flirted with me since I'm a Ro'Meave. Even when Shu came into the picture he always made free time for me.
His dad was well he was ok with me cause I come from a rich family and a big business. Thank Irene for that cause I don't know how me and Aaron would have lived.
When Aaron's Ultima eyes would come out I would just close my eyes and talk to him and he would calm down. And Derek was thankful that I could calm him.
In Aaron's senior year of high school he asked me to go to the dance with him and I did. When the gym got to crowded we went to the music room our safe place. I got upset cause I knew that he wouldn't be with me in school anymore.
He comforted me and told me that he would always keep contact with me and I was happy that he was still gonna be there for me.
When it was my 18th birthday I was hoping Aaron would come and see me. It was time to open presents and all I wanted was to see Aaron.
After opening all the presents there was a knock at the front door and I saw Garroth and Zane smile to each other. I didn't know what that meant so I just shrugged it off and answered the door.
And there stood my best friend............. Aaron Lycan. He opened his arms for me to run to him. I literally jumped and hugged him, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck my face was buried in his shoulder.
He hugged my back, after a couple seconds he put me down and I looked up at him. He gave me a smile the smile that he only showed to me.
He asked if he could talk to me in the backyard privately and I agreed. Little did I know my life was about to change for the better.
Aaron revealed his feeling to me and I returned them, we hugged my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. He leaned up and I looked up at him I stood on my tippy toes and he leaned down. We kissed and it felt as though fireworks had gone off.
We dated all through the years and we had our ups and downs but we always ended up back together. And I'm glad I have him in now and forever.
"I love you Aaron forever and always."

Ok so I know that this is kinda crappy. But I just sparked this idea and I wrote it down. I hope you have a lovely rest of your day,   bye bye ladies and gents!