Ex! Travis x Singer! Reader

Flashback (Your POV)
I stood in front of my boyfriend of 2 years, crying front the pain I feel in my heart. His words playing my head over and over again,
"I was just using you Y/n! I only wanted to be famous! So I used your music career to do so! I never loved you! I loved Katelyn!"
My heart hurt as I looked at him,
"Get out now!" I yell at him.
"Gladly!"
Once he leaves I fall to my knees and ball out my eyes.

Flashback over (Your POV)
I stood backstage makeup and hair people fixing my hair and makeup. My manager walks up to me her light brown hair pulled back into a bun, her bright blue eyes worried for me.
"Are you sure you want to go up there and sing that song Y/n?" She asks me worried.
"I've come this far, why not give them a show." I state while giving her a reassuring look. She nods and walks off to make sure everything is ready.
I finally get the cue to go up on stage, I pull the jacket shoulder part down to my elbows on both sides.
I walk on stage only to meet loud cheers from adoring fans, I wave at all of them as I walk to the microphone on the stage. I grab it and take it off the stand, I put I close to my lips and start speaking,
"How is everyone tonight!" Everyone yells good and I continue to speak.
"I will be signing my new album but there's a bonus song." I yell into the microphone enthusiastically. They all cheer and I smile.
"Let's get started!" I scream happily then the music starts.
"Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup till it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close
I was afraid to leave you on your own.
I said I'd catch you if you fall
And if they laugh, then fuck em' all
And when I got you off your knees
Putt you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me"
I look around the room only to meet bright green eyes. I smirk and continue to sing.
"Tell me, how's it feel sittin' up there?
Fellin' so high, but to far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why"
I go and high five some fans while singing, trying to hide the pain in my heart.
"Gave love 'bout a hundred tries
Just running from the demons in your mind
Then I took yours and made em' mine
I didn't notice cause my love was blind"
I stare at some of my fans that are crying, I walk to one of them in the front and hold there hand for a couple of seconds and then let go, and go back to singing.
"Said I'd catch if you fall
And if they laugh, then fuck em' all
And I got you off your knees and put you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me"
I look up at him and see an emotion flash in his eyes. I look away to continue.
"Tell me, how's it feel sittin' up there?
Fellin' so high but to far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why, yeah"
I look around and see my older twin Aphmau in the crowd with her boyfriend and friends I smile at them and continue.
"You don't have to say just what you did
I already know
I had to go and find out from them
So tell me how's it feel?"
I bite my tongue quickly as to hold back tears remembering his words and the sighs I saw that day. Some of my fans must have noticed cause some of them aw'd in sympathy.
"Tell me, how's it feel sittin up there?
Fellin' so high, but to far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why"
I finish the song the tear that use to be in my eyes dried up, and I continue the show.
After the show (Your POV)
I walk to my changing room only to see Travis fighting against some body guards. I run over to them and yell them and snap my fingers that way there attention is on me.
"Allen and James please calm down." I ask them to which they do still holding onto Travises arms.
"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." I ask Travis through gritting teeth.
"I came here to apologized." He states still struggling in Allen's and James hold.
"You don't need to apologize, cause I won't forgive you or accept it. You cheated on me with my friend and you were using me for my popularity." I state in a wave of my hand he is dragged off by the guards. I hear a bunch of footsteps behind me and then a chest collied with my back.
I look behind me and see my ravenette if a twin hugging my back and her friends, besides Katelyn and Travis, behind her smiling at me.
"Hey guys." I say while prying Aph's hand of of me.
"You. Did. AMAZING out there." Aph complements, to which the others agree.
"Aw thanks guys." I reply back.
I start walking towards my changing room everyone talking about how amazing the show was, what their favorite part was, or what was their favorite song I sang in the show.
'I don't need a guy, I got the only family I need right here.' I think to myself.