Travis x Reader

Travis POV
I wake up to the sound of Y/n's tiny feet running around upstairs. I smile and get up and head towards the bedroom door that is wide open. I walk up the stairs and here the sizzling of food and Y/n's tiny feet walking again. Her footsteps stop. I walk behind her and give her a hug from behind. I lay my head on her shoulder and kiss the spot below her ear.
I see her smile and say, "Good morning snowflake."
I smile in return and reply, "Good morning gorgeous." Her smile gets even wider, she places the last piece of bacon on the plate beside her on the counter. I feel her turn around to face me, I lift my head off her shoulder as she wraps her arms around my neck. I give her a kiss on the head she giggles in return and pecks my lips. I smile we finally hear a snap and a flash, I turn my head and see Garroth, Laurence, and Dante holding out there phone staking pictures of us. I feel the heat radiating off of Y/n's face as she buries her face in my chest. The guys aw in her cuteness and I hear three more snaps. She burning her face deeper in my chest I chuckle at her and kiss the back of her exposed neck. The guys aw again and leave us alone.
I smile and say, "Gorgeous their gone now." In a hushed voice she unburies her face and looks up at me with her big beautiful e/c eyes. I smile down at her and kiss her nose she wrinkles her nose still looking at me.
I look in her eyes and say, "I love you Y/n." She replies, "I love you to Travis."