Morning Sickness

This chapter was requested by, @HouseCallAutomotiveL
Thank you for the request! ♥️

Aaron:
He does whatever he can to comfort you, while you're puking your guys out. He will also get you whatever you want.
Water ☑️
Hair ties ☑️
Mouthwash ☑️
This boy was prepared!

Laurence:
He tries to get to you first but D/n gets there before him, and is sitting beside you letting you use them as a pillow after puking for awhile. Laurence still gets pouty about it to this day.

Garroth:
He has to make C/n leave the bathroom, because they kept jumping on the seat of the toilet while you're puking.
After removing C/n from the bathroom, he pets your hair while trying not to puke himself.

Travis:
He's scared that you'll throw something at him. Mood swings have been a scary thing for Travis. So he'll wait I'll your done, and then help you!

Dante:
D/n is already beside you with a box of tissues hanging from their mouth. Dante just glances at dog, you, and takes a step back. Mood swings have been a treat for him, and now D/n is there, with you.
Yeah, not today! Dante doesn't have a death death wish.

Gene:
D/n stands guard at the bathroom door and doesn't allow anyone to enter. When Gene tried, D/n nipped at Gene's ankles till he left.
Gene still has teeth marks on his leg to this day.

Zenix:
He looks up ways to help a significant other when they have morning sickness, and follows every step.

Ein:
Ein isn't there to help you but D/n, Tatiana, and the wolves are there to comfort you while you're vomiting.

Kai:
Him and C/n name comfort you by moving your hair and trying to distract you from the pain in your throat.

Zane:
He doesn't know how to help so he calls his mom and asks her what to do. When she yells him, he makes a list for the future and tries to help you.