You Get in a Accident (How he reacts/you wake up)

Aaron:
He was scared the whole time. But as soon as you awoke he relaxed immediately.

Laurence:
He was worried yet glad. He was worried about your health, but was glad that your car protected you from any life threatening injuries. When you awoke all you see is Laurence pacing beside you.

Garroth:
He had to have a nurse calm him down since he has close to having a panic attack. He was so worried that he started tugging at his hair. When you woke up you had to hold his hands tightly to make sure he didn't start tugging at his hair again.

Travis:
He was scared for you and angered at the driver that hit you for no reason. When you woke up you had to all for nurses to hold Travis back from beating the driver senseless.

Dante:
He was angry at the driver for being so stupid for passing a stop light and not checking if anyone was driving past. But when you awoke all that anger vanished and he stayed by your side the whole time.

Gene:
He was a little scared. He wasn't mad at the driver since it wasn't exactly their fault since the motorcycle got out of control. He was so relieved when you woke up.

Zenix:
He stayed off his phone the whole time. Not wanting to see the news of you getting attacked by a wild animal for no reason. He was terrified for you, since the animal did a number on you. Once you woke up he was more then relieved to see that you're ok.

Ein:
He made a healing potion but there was only so much it could do. It only healed the open wounds. But since your muscle tissue was harmed it was hard for you to move. When you awoke the first thing he told you was to not move.

Kai:
With how harsh the water was going you broke a few ribs and your nose and had water fill your lungs. He was worried when he saw all the wires connected to you. But once you awoke with a coughing fit from a dry throat. He was relieved to see you ok.

Zane:
He wanted to end the persons life that attacked you. He was worried when he saw all the wounds covering your body. He almost had a panic attack when he saw your heart monitor speed up. But calmed down when a nurse explained that it means you'll be waking up soon. And when you did he never left your side.