What Happened During the Pregnancy

This was requested by @HouseCallAutomotiveL, they gave me the idea which I'm thankful for. I'll stop wasting your time and get on with the story. Bye bye everyone! 💜🍪

Aaron:
Alexander and D/n became overprotective over you and wouldn't let anyone get close to you. Not Katelyn, not Aaron, heck not even your dad. They would bark and growl at the person till they backed far away from you. Alexander and D/n even kicked Aaron out of bed and he had to sleep on the couch till you gave birth. Aaron's stroll washing dog hair out of the sheets to this day.

Laurence:
D/n almost tackled Laurence when he hugged you. Like, that big Caucasian Shepard you call a pet. Literally jumped at Laurence for just hugging or patting you on the arm. Just to mess with D/n as well. Laurence made it seem like he was hurting you by lightly hitting you on the arm. Every time he did D/n would remove their head from your belly and would bark, growl, and lunge at Laurence's hand till he backed away. D/n would allow your mother to touch you but as soon as your brothers tried, you'd have o hold D/n by the collar to make sure they didn't eat Dante and Gene.

Garroth:
Your cat, C/n would always follow you. Wether you were going to the bathroom or to the basement, that cat wouldn't leave the heels of your feet bare for a second. And when you'd lay or sit down C/n's would lay on your lap with their head on your belly watching for anyone. C/n would allow Zianna, Garroth, and Katelyn to touch you. Anyone else was going to be scared on the arm and hand pretty badly.

Travis:
Your brother in law, Aaron, was so close to throwing Travis off the nearest cliff. You even had to threaten that you would call Aph on him if he laid a hand on Travis. Since you are now Aaron's responsibility and have been since high school, he wanted to protect you at all times now. Especially now, since you are carrying a human inside you. Finally, when you told him that you had H/n (hedgehogs name) to attack Travis with He he did anything to you that you didn't like.

Dante:
D/n would calm down, even though their breed is naturally hyper, and stay beside you at all times. The only people they would allow to touch you was Dante. If anyone else tried they would immediately get growled at. Border collies aren't known for being violent, but when you seem as a threat they will make themselves seem threatening till the threat leaves. D/n would usually hang their body over your belly to protect you.

Gene:
Your pit bull was like a helicopter parent. They wouldn't leave your side barked at only remotely close to you. They bark and growled at Gene, Laurence, Cadenza, your dad, Sasha, Zenix, and all your other friends. D/n took Genes spot on the bed and made him sleep on the couch. If anything close to you seemed as a threat D/n would bark and growl at it till Gene removed. D/n wouldn't allow you to touch anything dangerous.

Zenix:
D/n didn't really mind Zenix, Sasha, or Gene. But when it came to other people is when they'd lay their entire upper body on your lap and push their back against your belly. D/n also took up most of the space on the bed now, and Zenix decided to sleep on the couch till you give birth. D/n sleeps on your side of the bed with their furry body pressed against yours. If you touched something dangerous, D/n would gently nudge you away from it and lead you to somewhere safe. Such a sweetheart.

Ein:
D/n way around you a lot more now. If you wanted to take a bath/shower, D/n would be laying beside the shower/bath waiting for you to finish. D/n would also lay in the floor but on your side of the bed instead of the hallway, and Ein was ok with it due to D/n just wanting to protect you. The wolves you'd also be protective of you. If any harm came towards you they would protect you at all costs.

Kai:
C/n slept on your side of the bed and followed you everywhere, even though Kai was C/n's leader. C/n wouldn't allow Ein, or anyone beside themselves and Kai touch you. If you touch or are close to something dangerous, C/n will make themselves be noticeable and lead you away to somewhere safe. Now you get double kitty cuddles.

Zane:
C/n would lay on the couch with you and watch f/s till Zane came home from work. When he did C/n would allow Zane to ice you a hug and no more. If Zane did try to give you a hug later, C/n would hiss and paw at Zane till he backed away from you. You an barely move a muscle since the cat and Zane have you in bed and couch rest. Not wanting you to accident hurt yourself or the baby. C/n did the same with everyone else allow them to greet you with a hug or hand shake and if they tried to make contact with you later, C/n would go psycho mode on them.

I'm sorry for posting this on Saturday, I've had a long weekend and I forgot yesterday was Friday and now I feel horrible. I am so so so so so so so sorry!