Ein x WereWolf Reader

Your POV (before emerald secret)

Lately Ein has been in the caves more with the wolves and I kinda feel left out, but I'm not gonna bother him while he's working cause he might get pissed and hurt one of the wolves.
I know Ein would never lay a hand on me in a hurtful way so he takes his anger out on the wolves and I feel bad for them.
I walk downstairs from our bedroom my ugg boots padding against the floor. My f/c (fur color) tail swishing behind me rubbing against the back of my calves. I jump off the last step and walk towards the couch beside the fireplace.(Just imagine)
I sit down and put my legs on the couch my right leg sitting on top my left leg.

(Just imagine) I sit down and put my legs on the couch my right leg sitting on top my left leg

(Your sitting like this)
I hear the big wooden front door open and close with a slam. I jump at the slam of the door, I hear stomping heading towards the room I'm in and stop at the entrance.
"Baby wolf~"(he calls you that) I hear Ein call. I look up from my lap and look at him and 'hm' to tell him I'm listening. I make eye contact with his light silver eyes and give a small smile.
He walks over to me and sits beside me and pulls me into his lap, he puts his head in the crook of my neck and hugs me like I'm his life preserver. My smile falters a bit as I hug him back.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask him in a calm and worried tone. I feel him mumble something against my neck that I don't understand.
I pull back a bit from the hug and put my small hand on his face to make him look at me.
"I'm sorry baby I couldn't hear what you said can you repeat it for me?" He nods and looks down at his lap. I lift his face to look at me his light silver eyes making contact with my e/c eyes.
"I'm just getting stressed out about the potions." I nod in understanding and pull him back into a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. (No this isn't a smut this is a fluff)
I put a hand in his hair and brush my fingers through it to try and relax him.
After a couple minutes I hear quiet snores coming from Ein.
"I love you baby." I whisper to him.

For some reason I feel like Ein got stressed during emerald secret, and all he wanted was a hug.