When You Get Hurt

Requests are closed! I'm sorry. 💜🍪

Aaron:
He seems all calm on the outside but he's having a mini heart attack on the inside. If it's a small injury, like a paper cut, he won't be that panicked. He'll just put a bandaid on it and kiss it to make it better.

Laurence:
He's use to it. Having an older sister hat sews and a little brother. He's use to having to patch up small injuries. (He learned very quickly to carry bandaids on him) But if it's a major injury he's very panicked, worried, and scared.

Garroth:
He may have had two younger siblings but he don't know anything when it comes to medical care. He literally has to call someone to ask what to do, where's the first aid, and if he should take you to the hospital.

Travis:
He gets really worried. He stops being a flirty pervert, and takes care of you. He's use to having to patch him self up when Katelyn would punch him, kick him, and throw him across the town. You know the usual, before you two started dating.

Dante:
He was a pretty clumsy kid. But he didn't have to fix any injuries since Gene would always do it. So when you do get injuries, and it isn't major, he'll call Gene and ask him what to do. And Gene always helps him, Dante is his little brother after all.

Gene:
He use to patch Dante, Zenix, Sasha, and himself up after they got injured. So he's kind of a pro at it by now.

Zenix:
He is completely useless. He has no idea what to do. So does he do like every other person does when they don't understand something? He goes to google. But if he can't find the answer and he starts getting desperate, he calls Gene. Since Sasha would kill him for letting her older sibling get hurt, and the fact that she would tease him for not knowing how to fix and injury.

Ein:
He's usually never around when you get an injury. You are also use to patching up the wolves after Ein let's his anger out on them. So you just patch yourself up. When he gets back he usually notices and asks you what happens.

Kai:
He's as helpless as a fish out of water. He has no clue what to do so you usually have to calm him down, explain to him what to do, and bandage yourself at the same time. Aren't you an amazing multitasker?

Zane:
He knows the basics of medical care. But if it's something a little more major then headaches, and a bleeding stubbed toe. Then he's helpless and he calls his mom for help. But Zianna is a angel sent from above and will always help you and her children.