Aaron x Sister! Reader

In this oneshot you kinda have a thing against Aphmau. No hate towards her at all, she's an amazing chocolate chip croissant. It's just for the sake of the oneshot if you don't like it then you can read another oneshot. Or just don't read this chapter. Anyways hope you enjoy! Bye bye ladies and gents! 💜🍪
Your POV
I was half way across the world for a business trip my parents sent me on. Me being the youngest my parents didn't have a lot of expectations for me, but I proved them wrong. The thing is while I'm proving hem wrong, my older brother is suffering the consequences. I'm at the airport at the moment waiting for Melissa to pick me up. After a couple of minutes she finally pulls up in front of me and exits her car. She walks over to me her heels clicking on the ground.
"Hey baby sis, nice of you to come back home after 8 months." Melissa says once she is standing in front of me.
"Ha ha very funny Melissa. Now does Aaron now I'm coming home today?" I ask her.
"No, he thinks your coming home in 2 months." She says answering my question.
"Ok good, now he should be at mom and dads right now correct?" I ask her to make sure the plans going as planned.
"Yeah he's at mom and dads, also Aaron has a girlfriend that's still at the house. So your gonna meet her." She says carefully.
"Great, another girl I have to test." I say sarcastically. You see I'm very protective over my brother. Over the fact that he's been through a lot so I don't want him to get hurt again.
"Don't worry, she's a keeper!" Mel says trying to reassure me.
'That's what he said with the first one.' I say in my head.
"Now let's get you to his house, he's missed you a lot over the past 8 months." She says to me.

Timeskip Your POV
We park outside of Aaron's house. We get out and head towards the door. Mel knocks on the door three times.
"One minute please!" We hear a high pitch voice on the over end on the door yell.
'Dear god please don't let it be who I think it is.' I say in my head in desperation. The door opens a short girl shorter/taller then me. With raven black hair and amber eyes opens the door. She looks up at Melissa and smiles she then realizes I'm here and smiles wider.
'Dear god why her of all people!?' I ask myself in my head hoping this is a prank.
"Hi Melissa, Hi Ms. Lycan!" She says with caution when saying 'Ms.Lycan. And I can understand why I'm known to be almost as successful as my parents. I'm also known to have a short temper, which I get from dad.
"Please just call me Y/n, Aphmau." I say to her with a blank face. Yeah I get my emotions from dad plain, blunt, sometimes caring, and short tempered. People say I'm a copy of him when I don't look like him/ I actually do.
"Of course, I'm sorry Y/n." She says nervousness clearly in her eyes.
"It's alright Aphmau." I say showing reassurance in my eyes even though I don't like her.
"Ok we need to get Y/n in quick before Aaron sees her. We are trying to surprise him." Melissa says showing inpatient ness. I nod my head, Aphmau steps to the side to let us enter. As we do I see to dogs, a black and white female and a solid white one that looks like Alexander.
"Hello little puppies." I say smiling at them and leaning down towards them.
They run towards me and jump on my legs.
"Alexander, Celestia we don't jump on guests." Aphmau says trying to sound stern.
"Is this the real Alexander?" I ask her looking down at the white pup sitting in front of me staring up at me.
"Yes it is, he came back around Christmas." Aphmau says looking down at the pup. I lean down and pick him up.
"Hey there buddy I sure missed you." I say to the pup. He licks my cheek as I hold him close to my chest.
"I guess your a dog person?" Aphmau asks me.
"Of course I am, I was like Alexander's second owner when me and Aaron were kids." I say smiling at the pup.
"Now I see why your Aaron's favorite sibling." She says jokingly. I snicker slightly at Melissa's face. Her eyes are the size of saucers and her mouth is opened wide in shock.
"Your gonna catch flies Mel." I say looking at her. She closes her mouth and glares a me playfully. Melissa's phone bings, she pulls it out and reads something on her screen.
"Aaron just left mom and dads. He should be here in 30 minutes." (Idk how long it takes!)
"Looks like we got some time." I say looking down at Alexander who's still in my arms. He looked up at me and laid his head on my chest. I smiled down at him and looked up to see Aphmau's eyes full of happiness.
'She's changed since high school.' I thought.
Timeskip Your POV
I'm hiding behind the kitchen island. I hear the front door open and a sigh,
"Babe I'm home!"He says, Aphmau walks up to him and says,
"Hi Aaron I got a surprise for you." She says in a happy smiley voice.
"There's nothing special planned today, so what's with the surprise?" He asks her confused.
"Well its something you've wanted for a while now. And it's finally here." She says in a happier tone. I stand up and look at my brother.
"Hey bubby." I say looking into his charcoal eyes. He looks up at me with surprise in his eyes, small tears welled up in his eyes.
"Y-y/n? Your really here." He says walking over to me. I walk over to him and pull him into a hug my head on his chest/shoulder. (You pick.)
"I missed you bubby." I say with tear falling from my eyes, and a lump in my throat.
"I missed you to sis." He says placing his chin on top of my head. We pull away from the hug and see Aphmau and Melissa trying not to fan girl at the sight of us being reunited. I smile and hug him again and say into his chest/shoulder,
"I accept her."