Zenix x Innocent Reader

Your POV
Me, Zenix, Gene, and Sasha are at the park. I'm sitting on the grass reading a book while the others are arguing, spray painting. You know the usual.
I feel someone sit behind me and wrap there arms around my waist, I already know that it's Zenix. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and plays with my hair. I start bushing a strawberry pink.

Zenix POV
I feel Y/n's face getting hot at my action which caused me to smile. Y/n let out a quiet squeak and looked at her lap. I tighten my grip on her waist and pull her closer. She lets out another quiet squeak and places her bookmark which is a picture of us in flower crowns, in her book. She closes the book and looks down at my hands she places her small hand on top of mine and holds it.
She grabs her polaroid camera and stretches her arm out that's not holding my hand, I lift my head from her neck and place my chin on her shoulder and give a small smile. Y/n give a close eyed smile and presses the button. It makes a clicking noise and the picture slowly comes out the bottom. Y/n releases my hand to grab the picture, she waves the picture.
After a couple seconds of waving the picture she puts her camera down and places her hand that was holding the camera on my hand and holds it. She lifts the picture up so we can see it.
I look at the picture and smile at Y/n's happiness that the picture turned out ok. I kiss Y/n cheek her face turning into a light shade of pink.
"I-I love y-you Z-Zenix" She stutters.
I smile and reply, "I love you to Y/n."