Soulmate AU Aaron x Reader

Hello ladies and gents! So I'm still working on that other project but I thought why not just do a soulmate AU for all the characters! Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter! Bye bye ladies and gents! 💜🍪

Your POV flashback

Ivy pushed my locker door closed, and leans against it, her posey surrounding me.
"Have you found your soulmate yet?" She said in a snarky rude tone.
"Have you found your soulmate yet Ivy?" I shoot back in a sassy tone.
She stands there mouth agape her eyes open wide.
"W-well no n-not yet-t." She stutters. I smirk and say, "Then quit bullying me for not finding my soulmate when you haven't found yours yet."

Your POV flashback over

It's been years and now I'm in college. As I'm walking to class the jacket , my older Garroth gave to me, (it's his leather man jacket from high school) makes swishing sounds from my arms rubbing against the side.
I feel my phone vibrate from my pocket I go to grab it when I bump into something tall. I look up to see a boy with charcoal black hair his eyes covered by a red bandanna.
"I'm sorry." The boy with black hair states.
I feel a tingling sensation on my wrist, I lift the sleeve of my jacket to see the letters of my soulmate mark glowing gold. He must not of noticed the gold glow and continued to look in my eyes.
"It's...ok?"
I see his wrist glow gold as well he raises his wrist and sees it glowing gold. His eyes widen from what I could tell from his eyebrows raising. He looks back down at me his mouth agape.
"Hi there soulmate?" I say in a nervous and couscous tone.
"Hi......soulmate?" He says nervously, I mean I can't blame him he just met his soulmate so of course he's nervous.
I feel my phone vibrate again this time I grab my phone. I look at him as he nods telling me it's ok. I look down at my phone and see I have 1 text from Garroth and 1 text from Zane.

Biggest Brother: Hey baby sis! If you need any help unpacking your stuff just text me. I have to head to class but I'll see ya soon. Bye baby sis!
I smile a little at Garroth's text he's always watching over me more then he does Zane and Vylad. I check Zane's text.

Emo Older Brother: Hey Y/n, Garroth is being a pest and told me to ask if you needed any help settling into your dorm. Text me whenever you can I got to get to class, bye Y/n.
He always acts so cold but when Garroth ,the helicopter mom, isn't there Zane's a teddy bear. And always acts like that when me and him are alone.
I look up and see the black haired boy starring of to the side looking down with his hood over his head. I raise my eyebrow in confusion and tap his arm. He looks at me and grabs my hand, he pushes us into a bush. Him on top of me his legs on either side of me, his hands by my face. I put on a shocked face as he lifts his head a little over the bush and peeks up.
I turn into a cherry as the neck of his shirt falls down a bit and you can see his buff chest. He sits up and sits in front of me, a shy look on his face. I giggle at the cute shy expression, he looks up at me and gives me a small smile. I give him a small smile back.

Time skip Your POV (still in college)

Me and Aaron have been together for 8 months now. And I want to show Aaron all the love I can by kissing him. But I don't know if he's ready to kiss yet.
Right now I'm sitting in the cafe waiting for Aaron to arrive, the bell from the door rings I look up towards the door and see Aaron standing there looking for me. I
I lift my hand and wave it gently to get his attention he sees me and walks over to the table and sits in front of me.
"Hi babe." I say in a sweet calm tone.
"Hey babe." He replies back giving me a adorable smile.
"So may I ask why you wanted to meet me at the cafe instead of my dorm?" I ask.
"Well I wanted us to meet here cause this is where we had our first date." He says still smiling.
"Aww that's sweet." I say in a loving tone.
" I also wanted to know if you wanted to go to my dorm for a bit?" He asked in a curious voice still holding a small smile.
"Sure babe. But won't the guards catch us?" I ask.
"Not if they think I'm asleep, I asked my friend if he could tell them I am gonna take a nap, and he said he would." He replied in a quiet someone might hear us.
I nod my head, we stand up and start walking. His black jacket ,he gave me, making ruffling noises against my hand as I moved the right sleeve up so I could hold his hand. He noticed this and grabbed my hand, he flipped his hood up then mine to hide our faces just incase a guard came up.
We made it through the window into his dorm, I walked over to his bed and flipped onto it. Tiredness taking over me ,since o stayed up late studying, Aaron flips down beside me I let out a quiet giggle and he chuckles in return. I sit up and look at him.I give him a peck on the lips, but he had over plans. He put his right hand on my cheek and his left on the small of my back. He pulls me closer as I smile into the kiss. We finally pull back to catch our breath,
"I love you Y/n." He whispers still out of breath.
"I love you to Aaron." I whisper back and lay my head on his chest.