When You Have a Bad Day

D/n: Dog name
C/n: Cat name
H/n: Hedgehog name

Aaron:
He brings over your dogs Alexander and D/n, your favorite movie, and your favorite ice cream. He'll cuddle with you and let the dogs on the couch just for you.
(You two have a corgi)

Laurence:
He makes you your favorite food and let's D/n on the bed. Him and your giant Caucasian Shepard cuddle you till you all fall asleep.
(Caucasian Shepard)

Garroth:
Buy you your favorite candy, turns on your favorite shows, and cuddles with you. And yes C/n gets cuddles too.
(Flame point Siamese)
Travis:
He lets you poke him in the arm with H/n quills, that they've lost over time, cuddles with you, and let's you torment him with your favorite movie.
(Hedgehog)
Dante:
Him and D/n name cuddle with you, watch your favorite show, and orders take out.
(Border collie)

Gene:
He leaves the gang by themselves and pays attention to you. He throws his flannel at you for you to wear, makes you your favorite soup, and him and D/n cuddle with you.
(Pit pull)

Zenix:
He ignores his phone for the first time in forever, and pays attention to you. He orders your favorite take out, and him and D/n cuddle you.
(Long haired German Shepard)
Ein:
He sends one of the wolves to finish his work and pays attention to you. He lets D/n up your guys bed and cuddles with you.
(Saint Bernard)

Kai:
Him and C/n cuddle with you while you/he/you two eat tuna fish sandwiches.
(Idk if you like tuna fish sandwiches or not. In my opinion they are kinda yucky.)
(Chocolate Himalayan)
Zane:
Him and C/n cuddle you and you two eat cupcakes. While watching My Little Horsies.
(Fluffy black kitten)