He stared at her eyes that were once ever so cold.

Now, they were flickering with a faint light.

Yokko has already found the ink of her life. It’s none other than Kanato, but Yokko’s destiny can never be changed and it will endanger his life.

If she doesn’t push him away, if the others trigger it, then it’s the end.

It’s game over for them.

“Kanato-kun, you haven’t drank my blood for days,” she said. “And it’s full moon tonight…”

Kanato lifted himself up a little, and settled himself beside her. He hugged her close, her head resting against his chest, and he nuzzled her neck. Then he whispered something to her ear and bit down.

His bite was so gentle, she didn’t flinch. But even if he did bite hard, she still won’t feel the pain.

That man can only make her feel the most excruciating pain in her life.

Why isn't he aggressive when biting her?? It's full moon and vampires get stronger when the moon is like that. Why??

Well... I guess you can answer that by yourself...

‘I will never let go of something I declare mine…’

That was what he whispered to her, and that made Yokko’s heart beat fast. Her eyes went wide, and her throat hurt again.

She doesn’t want to push him away. Yokko wants to be with him as well, her feelings the same as Kanato’s.

But she was cursed along with Belle and JaeMi.

Kanato licked the blood off and smiled to himself.

‘I won’t let go of her… I will never let go of her…’ he thought. ‘She’s my sunshine… The only sunshine I can stand…’

He hugged her again, kissing her forehead then her lips, smiled at her, and went to sleep.

Yokko stared at him for what seemed like an eternity, stroking his hair now and then.

They woke up around 3 in the afternoon, and Reiji thought it would be best to eat lunch. But before he got to the kitchen, Belle complained out loud.

“I think it’s too late to eat lunch now, Reiji-san~!” she exclaimed.

Yokko’s PoV

“Well, what do you think we should do then?” Reiji scoffed.

JaeMi smiled. “Merienda!”

I whipped my head quickly to look at her. I felt… contentment, joy, pleasure…

Am I feeling… happy??

Belle beamed. “Yeah! Yeah! Merienda!!” she chanted. “I know you love this, Yo-chan~!”