Chapter 28

"But how can he called me weird just because I broke those things?"

Namjoon complained to Jungkook after he told the story how he caused the mess in Jin's shop but just received a loud burst of laughter from the younger.

"Hyung... when will you stop breaking things?? You really broke 2 pots... not even one... it's 2... and how did you even poured everything on Jin Hyung's head..??"

Jungkook was rolling on his bed as he started laughing. He was having fun teasing his hyung.

"And when will you stop teasing your elders huh..?"
Namjoon pulled his ear earning a scream and whines from the younger.

"Ok... I'll stop. I'm sorry... But please let go of my ear Hyung."

"Good. Now... will you tell me why did you broke the wedding?"

Jungkook's wide smile had turned down into a weak smile with a sigh.

"Well... that's..."

"Don't tell me it's because of Taehyung."

"Well... umm... It is."

"What..?? Really Jungkook..??"
Namjoon suddenly stood up from the bed.

"Yeah..?? Why..??"
Jungkook gave him a confusing look.

"I knew it. The way you kept talking about him all this time... I was already suspicious that you might like him. Well... I met him today. He's really sweet... and handsome too. I didn't know you got the taste."

"Stop it Hyung", Jungkook whined as he sat up straight, "And... I don't just like him ok... but I love him."

"Ooohhhhh...!!"
Namjoon pinched the younger's nose who was blushing so hard.
"Wait... Are you blushing? Eyyyeeeee...!!"

Now, it was Namjoon's turn to tease the younger who was trying to hide his face under the blanket.

"Woahh... I gotta tell this to Hoseok. I'm sure he'll never leave you from teasing everyday."

"Hyung...!!!"
Jungkook whined for the nth times at his big brother.

Jungkook is pretty close with Namjoon and he's the only person he could whined and act like a child around him. He had Yoongi and Hoseok too. But Yoongi hardly speak to anyone and he's too lazy to play around with kids even if he is the most caring person, totally contrast with his cold appearance. And Hoseok... well... he's too friendly to be considered as a real elder brother because he always let Jungkook tease him and never get annoyed or angry over whatever Jungkook did to him, he never let him feel uncomfortable around him.

"Well... I like Taehyung but not his brother. He's weird."

Namjoon said as both of them grabbed their popcorn sitting together in front of the big screen.

"Why? He's really kind. It's only that your first impression is just bad. If you try to know more about him, you'll understand he's really a caring and sweet person."

"Why on earth will I even try to know him? Well... I must say he's kinda cute... but he's really annoying."

"Hyung... Don't tell me you already fell for him."
Jungkook smirked.

"No way...!! I can make sure that my taste is not that bad but I'll never fall for him."

"But it's really looking like you're already falling for him."
Jungkook said with another evil smirk. He was totally having fun teasing his brother.
Well... he missed teasing him.

"Wait... leave that... Did you told Taehyung that your wedding is postponed?"

Namjoon simply asked, not expecting Jungkook to freak out by his words.