Chapter 12

"Do you hear me..?? Jungkook-ah..??"
Hoseok tapped Jungkook's shoulder when he didn't get any response from the frozen Jungkook.

"Uh..?? Even I don't know.." Jungkook covered his face with his palms.

"So... you went to meet him today..??"

"Yeah", Jungkook nodded.

"Then you mean... you even cancel the meeting just to meet him..?? So... do you like him or not..??" Hoseok asked again making Jungkook to look at him with questioning looks.
"I'm sure you were jealous when you saw him with another person who's more close to him... right..??

"I didn't get jealous... I was... just..." Jungkook sighed.

"You were", Hoseok raised his eyebrows, "So.... you--"

"So let's think about what shall we do make this project happen once again. I don't want to disappoint my father this time, Hyung. So.. let's just get to work".
Jungkook cut off Hoseok by changing the topic.

"Ah.. ok..." Hoseok put his thump up and nodded with a sigh to which he assumed that Jungkook wasn't ready to tell about it.
"But you can really tell me about it whenever you want to.. ok?"
Hoseok smiled when Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two had been trying every possible way to contact Mr. Park since the day before but all of their effort had gone on vain. Plus, Jungkook thought his father might have calm a bit down by the time but he didn't even spoke a single word to him and that's what Jungkook was worried even more.

"So... what shall we do now", Hoseok put his phone on the table and sat down on the couch turning to Jungkook who was sitting next to him, still on his deep thoughts.

"Let's go to his house", Jungkook suddenly stood up.

"What..?? What will you do at this house? Don't tell me you're gonna blackmail him", Hoseok shouted with his eyes wide upen earning an annoyed sigh from Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"No... I'm going to murder him."

"No way..!! Jungkook-ah... don't do such things. You're still young and I can't see you going to jail."

"You can't... because I'm going to take you with me. Do you think I'll ever leave you alone..?"

"Yah..!! I can't go to jail now. I haven't even dated with anyone yet", Hoseok shouted while running behind Jungkook who already went out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of them took a deep breath before ringing the door bell.
They were already standing in front of Mr. Park's house. The house was huge with a giant gate with 5 security personals guarding it to which both of them managed to enter with so many reasons and pleadings.

"Ok... Let's do this"

"Wait... What did you bring here Jungkook? A knife? Or a gun? Don't forget to wear gloves or else--", Hoseok was cut off by a dead glare from Jungkook. He tried to put up a serious face and look forward clearing his throat while his hands fixed his collar, "Ok... Let's be serious."

Jungkook took a deep breath and press the door bell button.

"Yes, how can I help you sir?" A lady maid opened the door.

"Ah... is Mr. Park in home? Can we meet him please..?"

"Do you have any prior appointment? Or else master wont allow people to meet him."

"We don't actually have it but the thing is---"

"Uh... Jungkook..??" A voice called Jungkook's name from inside. "Hey, how did you find my house?"