Chapter 9

Jungkook took a warm bath and changed into his comfortable pyjama. He was taking some papers out from his bag and suddenly a piece of paper fell down on his feet. He took the paper up from the ground and was about to keep it on his table but took a second glance when he realized it was the card given by his wedding designer.
He sat down on the edge of his bed as he stared at the name written on the card.
Without his conciousness his lips formed a smile as the soft view of that person flashed to his mind.
"Kim Taehyung", he read out the name and sighed with a smile.

He took out his phone and save the contact number written on the card as 'Wedding Designer Mr. Kim'. But, without a second thought, he again changed the name into 'Kim Taehyung'. He smiled at the name showing on his phone screen.
He didn't understand why he felt so closed with the person. To him, trying to know the unusual comfortable feeling that he had been feeling whenever he was around with him was like solving a crossword that has no right answer.

While he was still within his thoughts he accidentally clicked on the 'call button'.
He widden his eyes in realization. He tried to cancel the call but the call was already sent and it would be awkward if he did in between.

As he was trying to control his nervously shaking body, Jungkook mentally punched himself when a deep sleepy voice answered.
"Ahmm.... Hel-llo..."

His whole body shivered at the deep voice, the voice he would love to hear for the whole of his life.
He took a deep breath and, "Ah... Hello..?? Is this Kim Taehyung-ssi..??" He tried so hard to be calm.

"Ah.. Yeah... who~is~this.."

"It's Jeon Jungkook"

"Jung~kook... w-who...?? WHAT..?? J-JEON JUNGKOOK-SSI..??" The voice got louder. He seemed to just came to his sense from his dreamland.

Jungkook was sure Taehyung might have jumped up from his pillow with the most cutest face with messy hair in shock. He smiled imagining the probable cute soft face Taehyung might be having right then.
"Oh... Are you sleeping..?? Already..?? I'm sorry... Did I disturbed you?"

"Not at all... I'm not sleeping..." but end up exposing himself with a yawn.

"Really..??"

"Ah... I mean now... I'm awake now..." Taehyung giggled.
"Umm... I'm so sorry for not answering your call properly... I didn't expected you to call me at this hour..."

Jungkook mentally hit his face with the pillow.

"Did you found any other idea about what you want to be added? Or... do you want anything to changed...?"

"Oh... No.. I... just... umm... I just called you to say this is my contact number... so... you can save it.... so that we can discuss if there's anything". Jungkook tried his best to act normal when he could feel his heart that kept skipping its beat whenever his ear got filled with the deep voice vibrating his eardrum giving shivers to his whole spine.

"Ah.. ok.. I'll save it... Thank you."

The whole environment for both sides were filled with silence for almost 1 minutes. None of them spoke a word... neither anyone of them cut the call.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi..?? Do you still have anything to say..??" Taehyung broke the silence giving a flinch to Jungkook who was still drowning on his own unknown thoughts.

"Uhh..?? Ah... No..."

"Ah.. so you are still here... I thought you already slept in between the call." Taehyung giggled with the most cutest giggle a human could ever produce to which Jungkook's uwu machine broke into pieces.

"Then... Aren't you going to sleep Jeon Jungkook-ssi?"

"Uh..? Yeah.. I'm going to..." Jungkook himself didn't understand what was happening to him in that moment. He was not willing to end the call.

"Then... Do you want me to be on the call till you sleep..??"

"Yeah..." He answered without even thinking with a never ending smile.
Then suddenly widden his eyes in realization to what he just said.
"Yes..??"
He mentally slapped himself when he heard a laugh through his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi.. You are so funny right now... do you know that..?" Taehyung said in between his laugh.

"And do you know how cute you are right now?"
Jungkook thought himself as he smiled uncontrollably.

"Am I..?? Funny?? Seriously..??" He asked as if he wasn't whipped by the short cute giggles he was recieving for the whole course of their call.

" I was just kidding... So.... I'll hang up now... You must be tired so please take rest. I think you need to get some sleep... So.... Good night Jeon Jungkook-ssi..."

Jungkook didn't want the call to end. He didn't want to end their little talks. He didn't understand why he had the tendency to be soft around Taehyung.
He really did wished he could sleep while listening to the deep calming voice that made him forget all of his tiredness and stress.

"Uh... yeah... Good night Kim Taehyung-sii"

But he waited for the other to cut the call because he didn't want to end it by himself.

He would never want to...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank u so much for supporting me and reading my story... my story is closed to 400 reads... and 100 votes and it's all because of u guys... thank u so much... 😢😭😭💜💜

(And... Dream Glow is such a nice song... Jungkook singing in english... Jimin's angelic voice... Jin's calming sweet voice... with Charli's amazing voice... ahhh... wat more can i say... it's just so perfect... we are well fed this month Army 😭😭💜💜)

But i'm sorry i made this chapter short since i got so many works to do for my college...
I'll try to update the next chapter soon...
I hope u're enjoying my story till now...
Plz feel free to comment down wat u feel 'bout this story... 💜💜

💜 I Purple U 💜