❀ Epilogue Special Chapter ❀

Hello precious..!! 💜
How are you all..?? 🤗

Thank you so much for 66k reads
💜💜💜😭😭😭😭💜💜💜
I actually thought of giving you all the epilogue chapter when this book reach 50k reads but couldn't because of my college works and stuffs. I was too stressed that nothing came to my mind. But didn't expect it to reach 66k in such a short time.
Thank you so much 😭💜
So... here I am... after completing all my works, I could finally write and give you this...

Hope you'll like and enjoy this special chapter.
💜💜💜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jungkook let out a relieving sigh as he finally stepped inside his big house after a long tiring day.

His father had given the Jeon Company to him and ever since he became the CEO, he became more busier and stressful. The investor of his next project arose some problems with the investment so he had to call a conference meeting for his employees to fix the problem but it was more complicated than he imagined. But still, he managed to wrap up the things quickly and came back.

Usually, he would always try to come back home early as much as he could. He thought he could go back home a bit more earlier but turned out to be more late than usual.

He slowly locked the door behind him and trailed his legs towards the living room. He was tired of all the works and stress until he saw the person he had been dying to see the whole day. He quietly entered the kitchen where his husband... cough... wife... cough... Taehyung was busy making their dinner.

The sight of Taehyung concentrating on his cooking with a cute pout was enough for Jungkook to forget all of his stress and tiredness just in a fraction of second his eyes landed on him. He smiled when Taehyung still didn't realize his presence and continued doing what he was doing, back facing him.

He walked towards him quietly and was about to wrap his arms around Taehyung from the back for a surprise, but...

"Dᵃᵈᵈʷʷʷʸʸʸ..!!!"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook turned their heads back just to find their 1 year old son running towards Jungkook with cute tiny steps, spreading his tiny arms with a wide smile.

"Hey Champ..!!"
Jungkook smiled and held his son up in his arms pampering him with numerous kisses earning cute giggles from his son.

Taehyung could just smile while watching the precious moment between his most precious persons.

It has been 3 years since they got married. Jungkook couldn't wait for Taehyung's full recovery saying he would take care of him after getting married to each other, which of course he did. Mr. Jeon gifted them a huge house as a wedding present where they both started their new life together and all Jungkook did was to take care of Taehyung until he was fully recovered and be able to walk properly, pouring all the love and affection he deserved. He thought he would be able to compassionate all of Taehyung's sacrifices for him by loving him with all his heart and soul, by making him happy, by making him feel special... he wanted to show how much he love him and how precious he is to him. But eventhough he tried his best, he could only thank Taehyung for making him even more happier by giving him the most precious gift, their lovely son, Taegguk. Even if he had the worst day with full of stress, everything would just vanish at the moment he stepped inside his house, because his most important people would be there to welcome him back with wide smiles and open arms, finally making him feel the warmth of their sweet home.