Chapter 33

Thank you so much for +10k reads
😭😭💜💜

I updated this chapter as a thank you for the 10k reads.

Hope you like this chapter.

*************************

The house of Jeon family was filled with laughter as they all sat together in their huge living room with the brightest smiles on each of their faces as they talked with each other.

Mrs. Jeon was telling stories and cracking jokes about how stupid Jungkook can become sometimes when he was a kid, completely ignoring her whining son to not tell anything.

"Ok... I won't tell any further. Let them know by themselves later then. Is that ok?"
She smirked at her son who was face palming out of embarrassment in front of his boyfriend who was laughing at the story.
"Ok, ok... I know you're shy in front of your boyfriend. So bring him to your room and spend your time together. I have something to talk with Jin."

Jin was getting nervous again after Jungkook took Taehyung to his room and Mrs. Jeon turned to him with a serious face. His felt scared about what might she be saying to him.

"Seokjin-ah... how are you my son? I'm sorry I couldn't asked you properly before."
Mrs. Jeon asked him softly.

"I'm doing fine aunt Jeon."
Jin replied with a smile slightly relieved from her soft tone.

"I'm sorry my son. I'm sorry for not being by your side when you needed us the most. I should've never stopped trying to search you. I've heard about Taehyung's condition too. I can't even imagine how you two might be fighting the world alone at that time. I'm really sorry for everything. I don't think your mother would ever forgive me for leaving you two."
Mrs. Jeon was crying as she folded her hands in front of Jin.

Jin never thought she would say those words. He could see the pain of regrets in her eyes. He held her folded hands.
"No aunt Jeon. Please don't say sorry. It's not your fault. Yes, we felt so helpless at that time but not now anymore. You came to our life again, Taehyung got Jungkook again. And I'm more than happy to see how you and Jungkook treat my brother so lovingly giving all the love he deserved. He looks so happy and safe with you and I can't be more thankful than this. I really want to thank you for loving him."

Jin was also crying with her as he wiped the tears from her face as she smiled at him.

"I know it's quite late but... please let me take care of both of you from now on. I promise I'll never let you two feel the emptiness of a mother anymore. You have me Seokjin-ah. You can tell me anything you need, you can come to me whenever you're sad. I'll be always there for you."
She smiled as she caresses Jin's face lovingly and wiped his tears and hugged him patting his back.

Namjoon was watching the two from the corner. He came to tell Mrs. Jeon that he'll be going back but he didn't want to disturb their conversation so he was standing by the corner of the room behind them and happened to listen their conversations.

"He's not that weird person as I thought."
He said to himself as a smile curled up in the corner of his lips seeing Jin smiling at her after they pulled out from their hug.

"So... how's your life? I heard you opened a flower shop. What about your relationships? Are you dating anyone?

Just when Namjoon noticed the atmosphere became a bit lighter, he took a step forward but stopped when he heard Mrs. Jeon asking Jin.
He somehow curious to know the answer.

"Aah...", Jin let out an awkward laugh as he scratched his neck, "Well... I've never dated anyone."

Namjoon sighed with relief. He didn't understand why he felt relieved but he was happy to hear Jin's answer.
He smiled unconsciously without noticing that Mrs. Jeon already saw him standing behind them.