Chapter 25

"B-but... w-why d-did you wanna see m-my face?"

Jungkook could see how flustered Taehyung was which he found it too adorable.
He couldn't resist his hand from pinching his nose ruffling his soft smooth hair.

"Because I miss you idiot."

Taehyung froze at Jungkook's sudden action being all soft and friendly, not more like him. He saw Jungkook's lips curling up to form into a bright smile while his big eyes fixed at him, his bunny teeth could be seen which anyone rarely witness within that cold face.

"What are doing to me Jeon Jungkook-ssi."

He looked away as he cleared his throat when he realized the intense stares between them since his cheeks started to heat up.

"W-why would you miss me?"

"Why? Can't I miss you?"

"Uh..?? Ah... I mean... it's not like we---"

"Are close?"

Taehyung shifted his eyes towards Jungkook's which were still staring at him.
His heart skipped its beats when Jungkook moved near him and slowly took both of his long soft hands rubbing small circles with his thumb over the back of his hand with a smile.

"Can we be close then? Closer than what we used to be?"

"W-what d-do you m-mean?"
Taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

Jungkook smiled wider when he noticed Taehyung's cheeks got redder which he was trying to hide.

"Umm... I mean... we can get closer to each other... like... friends? So that you can share me whatever you want to and I can share mine to you too."

Taehyung tried his best to not show his nervousness by looking somewhere else except for Jungkook's eyes.

"B-but why are we doing it? It's---"

"Because I want to."

Taehyung snapped his head just to meet his eyes with Jungkook's. He could feel the warmth of Jungkook's hands on his, as if he's comforting him, well... yeah... he felt comfort.

"Because I want to know more about you so that I can make you smile. You know what... you look more cute when you smile and I would love to see it everyday. So... Can I see that? Everyday?"

Taehyung was too shocked with those unexpected words from Jungkook that he couldn't even utter a single word except for staring at him.
As Taehyung was trying to grasp what exactly was Jungkook trying to mean he felt a sudden strong arms around him wrapping him up into a tight hug.

"Please let me at least see you everyday. Will you..??"

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi... I---"

"You know what... you should hug me back everytime I give you a hug ok?"

Jungkook mumbled as he rest his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and smiled when Taehyung slowly brought up his arms to wrap around him while gently patting his back.

"And... Can you call me by my first name from today?"

"Huh..?? B-but why..??"

"So that we can speak to each other more casually."

Jungkook smiled as he tightened the hug nuzzling his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"You are so warm. Can I hug you everyday like this.. whenever I feel cold..?"

Jungkook slowly let go of the hug when he didn't get any response from Taehyung just to see Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey... what's wrong?"