Chapter 17

Jungkook finally confirmed the project with Mr. Park successfully. He never felt so relief when Mr. Park was satisfied with him. He was impressed by Jungkook's excellency in how he managed the situation perfectly.
Jungkook's father finally spoke to him and was even sorry for getting mad at his son when it was his duty to encourage him during his hard time. Since everything was well settled, Jungkook felt like he could finally breathe peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was on his way back home when large raindrops slapped the glass of his car window. The windshield wipers vigorously wiping out the continuously pouring rain to make a clearer vision of the front street.

He suddenly told the driver to stop the car in front of Taehyung's flower shop when he saw the two brothers trying to wrap things up to close the shop.

Jungkook was starring at Taehyung who was trying to hold a big flowerpot with his thin arms which were too weak to lift up the whole pot and whining to his brother to help him with cute pouts.

Jungkook was too busy the past few days and he couldn't contact with Taehyung much. He... kinda... miss him.

He was watching Taehyung running here and there trying to help his brother who kept shouting at him not to help and go inside. He seemed so worried for Taehyung getting all wet while trying to help him even when he himself got totally drenched in the rain.

Jungkook suddenly got down from his car, without even caring his driver's shouting not to go.

Taehyung was trying to lift a flowerpot but it was too heavy for him so he turned his face behind calling for Jin to help him but suddenly felt the pot much lighter than before. He snapped his head to his front only to find Jungkook getting soaked by the rain as he lifted the large flowerpot by himself leaving a shocked yet surprised Taehyung.

Jin was about to shout at Taehyung for still trying to help him but frozen with shock seeing Jungkook lifting the flowerpots one by one and putting everythng inside the shop.

Jungkook sighed as he picked up the last pot. He saw Taehyung standing outside in the rain as he dragged him inside who was too shock to see Jungkook that he even forgot to move and stood in the rain outside the shop watching Jungkook.
"You'll get sick if you keep standing like that", Jungkook said in a worried tone.

"No Jeon Jungkook-ssi... you'll get sick if you're doing like this. Why are you here?"

"Uh?? I... I was--"

"Jungkook-ssi..!!!"

Jungkook was cut off by his driver who ran inside the shop with an umbrella and some hot packes.

"Jungkook-ssi... how can you just run away like that? Please look at yourself. You're all wet. You'll get cold in this case. What am I supposed to tell your mother.? Here take this please, I went to buy this", the driver gave the hot pack to Jungkook.

"Thank you", Jungkook smiled at the driver then turned towards Taehyung who was worriedly looking at his wet clothes.

"I'll be fine. Change your clothes into something warm and take care of yourself first ok... I'll go now", Jungkook smiled and started walking away.

"Please don't get sick..!!", Taehyung suddenly shouted making Jungkook to turn his face and smiled at him and mouthed "You too" as he walked away along with his driver.

Jin was watching everything that was happening in front of his eyes.
"What was that?"
Jin crossed his arms starring at Taehyung who just shook his head and ran upstairs leaving a confused Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook-ssi... why did you go there in the rain all alone like that? I'm really worried that you would get sick", the driver said when Jungkook started sneezing.