Chapter 31

"Jungkook-ah... have you talked to your father yet?"

Jungkook stopped chewing the pancake in his mouth as his eyes looked up to his mother sitting in front of him.
He sighed and shook his head.

"You can at least talk to him and explain everything to him, my son. It's not like you can just ignore him for your whole life. I'm sure he'll understand you. I've tried to talk to him already and he seem to understand but he might want you to talk to him for yourself."
His mother said with a calm voice.

"I will Eomma. But... will he really understand?"

"Why not? He's you father after all and you're his son. At least try to talk to him. You haven't spoke a single word to him since after that day and I don't like you to be like that to your father."

She smiled when Jungkook nodded his head and watched him swallowing the last piece of his pancake.

"So... how's Taehyung and Jin now? I want to see them too. Will they still remember me?"

"They're doing good. Jin Hyung will surely remember you... but I don't think Taehyung would."

She sighed, "Poor kids. It's all my fault that I didn't even know about their conditions. My best friend might be really disappointed at me"

"Eomma... aish... please don't be like this. It's not your fault. But the good thing is that we already found them again. So we need to take care of them now so that their parents would be happy again."

Jungkook wiped out the tears from his mother's cheeks and smiled at her.

"Woah... when did my son really grown up into a man huh? Where's my small crybaby?"
She chuckled as she ruffled her son's hair.

"I've always been a man."
He said as he combed his hair with his fingers.

"Yeah yeah...", she smiled, "Well... I really want to meet the two brothers. I miss them a lot. Specially Taehyung... does he still look cute like always? He was so thin back then."

"Uh... he still does look cute. Well... I must say he looks way more cuter than before."
Jungkook scratched the back of his neck smiling shyly with his cheeks bushed into pink as the adorable face of Taehyung's smile flashed on the back of his mind.

"Aigoo... are you blushing?"
She laughed seeing his son getting all shy.

"Uhhh... Eomma... I'm getting late. I gotta go. Bye. Love you."

"Ok ok... But don't forget to meet Taehyung before you go to office..!!"

She shouted with a loud laugh as she watched Jungkook grabbing his bag and running away with his blushing face.

"He's so whipped."

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

"Jungkook-ssi... Where shall I drive first? To office or... to that flower shop?"

"Seojun-ssi... You too..??"

His driver laughed seeing Jungkook's blushing face glaring at him.

"So... we are going to flower shop right?"
He asked again to which Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Of course we are going there. Did you really have to ask me again when you already know it?"
Jungkook said as he looked away with a smile.

"Btw... I must say Jungkook-ssi... You really look so happy these days. Is it because of that flower boy's effect?"

"You are really having fun teasing me right Seojun-ssi..?"
Jungkook smiled when his driver mentioned Taehyung.

"Ok... ok... sorry... I'm gonna stop teasing you", the driver smiled knowing how shy Jungkook was, "But he really looks cute."
He added to which Jungkook whined at him to stop teasing him.