Chapter 41

I'm back after a long time...😅
Hope you're doing great...

Thank you so much for +32k reads... 😭😭😭💜💜💜

Hope you like this chapter

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Kookie...!! No...!! Please put that down. I promise I won't do it again."

"No... You did it first. Don't try to run. Come here."

"Ok... I'm sorry... Ok? But please don't do it to me."

Taehyung was running around the kitchen while Jungkook chasing him with white cream on his cheeks that Taehyung smeared.
The two were trying to make cake and everything was going happily fine and smooth until Taehyung smeared the cream on Jungkook's face and laughed his lungs out. And now, he's running to save his pretty face from Jungkook who took some cream in his hand and started chasing him around.
But who can escape from the muscled bunny who's a pro in physical activities? Of course Taehyung ended up being caught under those strong arms eventhough he tried his best to run away and now, he's being pinned to the neat marble kitchen cabinets while his both wrist were trapped behind his back within Jungkook's tight grip. Their faces were real closed to each other that both could feel their panting breaths.

"Kookie... You know I did it for fun right? And... hmm... ok... I'm sorry... It would be unfair if you don't put that on me when I literally spoiled your face... right? So... Y-you can put it on my face... but... only a little...ok...?"
Taehyung shut his eyes closed when he felt his heartbeat taking up its speed as Jungkook bent down more closer.
Jungkook smirked when he saw a tint of red on Taehyung's face with eyes closed with a small pout waiting for him to put the greasy cream on his face.
Taehyung was sure Jungkook won't leave him easily after what he did to his face. But he opened his eyes when he felt a cold soft thing on the tip of his nose just to find Jungkook smiling at him. Then he touched his nose where he found a bit of cream on it that which Jungkook poked his finger with the cream.
Wait... did Jungkook, who never back off from anything, really let him go just like that? But honestly, Jungkook was too drooled over how beautiful and cute Taehyung was at the moment that he even forgot he actually had to take the revenge.
Taehyung was wearing one of Jungkook's big oversized white striped shirt that went upto his thighs showing only a bit of his grey half pants. His smooth blonde hair, which was a bit longer now, messily fall over his forehead covering his well curved eyebrows.

To say Jungkook was totally whipped for Taehyung would be an understatement. The man in front of him had already occupied all of his heart and soul that he didn't felt like himself anymore. He felt as if the other had already owned him... he felt as if he was alive because of him... and just for him. If loving him takes a life, he would've still risk his whole life just to love him.
He slowly lift up the light, feather like fragile body and made him sit on the cold marble tiles while the small arms wrapped around his neck with those puppy doe eyes staring down at him. Jungkook slowly raised his heels a bit, tiptoeing so that their faces would be in the same level while his hands on the edge of the tiles for support, making sure not to touch Taehyung since his hands had cream on it as he leaned forward towards Taehyung who was blushing so hard knowing what Jungkook was gonna do.
Jungkook could feel Taehyung tightening his grip on his shirt and closing his eyes while leaning a bit forward as their lips were only a few centimeters apart... then only a few millimeters.... then--

"Oh My God..!! Who put too much sugar to the cake? It's too sweet here... Oh my God... Even the oxygen here in kitchen feels so sweet."

Taehyung impulsively pushed away Jungkook just when he heard Mrs. Jeon's voice that Jungkook fell to the cold hard tiles with a thud sound. He quickly got down from cabinet and stood straight with his feet fixing himself. He bowed at her 90° out of embarrassment to hide his blushing red face. Jungkook was still lying on the floor enduring the pain on his backside.