Chapter 16

"Who are you to touch those things??"

A tall, broad shouldered guy snatched the wooden horse from Jungkook's hand.
"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" It was Jin, Taehyung's brother.

"Well... I'm---"

"Wait... Are you that guy who came to buy flowers late at night that day?" Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Well... yeah... I---"

"Then what are you doing here?" Jin cut him off throwing endless questions. "How did you get inside the house? How did you know our house code? With whose permission did you entered the house? What do you want from us? What do you---"

"Hyung..!! Why are you scaring him? He came with me"
Both of them turned towards the voice to see Taehyung standing in between them with a glass of juice on his hand.

"But why is he here if he wants flower. He can go to shop right?" Jin crossed his arms and glaring at Jungkook suspiciously.

"Hyung... he's not here for flowers. He came to drop me home and he's waiting for his driver to come here to pick him up."

"Wait... he came here to drop you and why would he still wait for his driver to come here and pick him up? What's that mean?"

"Hyung, I'll tell you later ok. Jungkook-ssi please take your seat here. Have you called your driver?" Taehyung turned to Jungkook who was watching the two brothers.

"Uh... not yet. I'll call him", Jungkook said as he sat down on the couch.

"Have this while you wait for him", Taehyung gave the juice to Jungkook who thanked him.

"Wait, how did you two get this much close that he's even coming to our house?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at the two.

"Ah... the work that I took recently was for his wedding", Taehyung said to which Jin nodded.

"Ahh... ok... well... I've never seen any of your client coming to our house to simply touch those artworks that you've put all your efforts in making them", Jin said with sarcasm.

"Wait... What?? You made that?" Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung who shyly scratched the back of his neck with a nod.

"Ofc he made all of this. Even those paintings hanging over there. What do you think of them then? He poured all of his efforts and didn't even sleep just for that and----"

"Hyung, It's ok... You don't need to say all those things. You're making me embarrass", Taehyung cut off Jin's endless explanations.

Jin really appriciate every single thing his brother do. He even collected all the stuffs like paintings or anything that his brother had made during his kindergarden. He let his brother do whatever he asked for. Even if he shouts oftenly, he never used words that could hurt Taehyung in any other way and he would never let anyone hurt his brother too.
He kept that horse very carefully since it was made by Taehyung for his birthday.
He could have kept it somewhere else safer. But he wanted to look at it everyday so he kept it to that place where he sit and rest more often.

"Woah... are you getting embarrassed for having a brother like me who always supports you.? Yah! This kid... yahh...!!" Jin shouted when Taehyung dragged him towards his room and locked it from outside.

Jungkook smiled at the two brothers being all noisy with their little cute fights, he found it real cute.

"I'm really sorry Jeon Jungkook-ssi. Did his words hurt you? I hope you won't mind him, he's always like that", Taehyung came back and stood next to Jungkook still feeling uneasy if Jungkook might feel uncomfortable.