Chapter 39

Update after such a long time... 😅
Really sorry guys if I made you wait for too long...
I hope you all are doing good...💜
Thank you so much for +25k reads...
😭😭😭

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Woah... Someone is really in such a good mood today hmm..? I'm noticing you smiling since you woke up."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he fixed his sleeve. He was standing in front of the mirror and checking himself for like 10 times already with his bright gummy smile never leaving his face.

"Here..."
Hoseok smiled ignoring Yoongi's eyes roll and helped him wear his blazer.

"Are you... perhaps... nervous...?"
Hoseok smirked.

"Shut up... who will not get nervous on his own wedding day?"
Yoongi glared at Hoseok but a slight pink blushed over his cheeks at his own words.

Yes... It was the wedding day and Yoongi had never been so nervous and excited in his life. He was nervous when he proposed his soon to be husband but the nervousness on this special day couldn't be compared to that of his proposal day.
Hoseok was also in Yoongi's room helping him to get ready but ever since he stepped into his room, Hoseok never leave even a second from teasing him and it was making him more nervous.

Yoongi was wondering how his lovely Minnie would look. Just by imagining his cute face, he couldn't help but smile the whole day. He would be lying if he deny Hoseok saying he had been smiling since he woke up. But honestly, he had been smiling since the day they all started their wedding preparations even though no one noticed and he was eagerly waiting for this day.

"Are you done Hyung?"
Jungkook entered Yoongi's room to check on him.

"Yeah... He's totally ready... But... he's really gonna get married before you, Jungkook... I thought you would go first than him."
Hoseok tapped Yoongi's shoulder totally ignoring Yoongi's glare and Jungkook laughed at the two bickering since morning.

"Well... I'm getting marry in just a few minutes. Jungkook's turn may be... not so long. What about you? You still haven't even found your partner."
Yoongi smirk with an evil smile but did still noticed someone blushing beside him.

"Yah..!! How can you do this to me?? I told you I'll get mine soon."
Hoseok huffed and plopped himself on the couch near him with a pout.

"Ok.. ok... let's stop all this. We're getting late. Let's go. Don't forget the ring."
Namjoon stepped inside the room. He facepalmed himself when he heard their bickering from outside.

‐‐‐

"Oh my God... My Jiminie looks so so so good today."
Taehyung was squealing inside Jimin's room while helping Jimin to get ready.

"Thank you Taehyungie..."
Jimin smiled while blushing.
He stepped in front of the mirror and checked himself.

"It's time Sweetie... Are you done?"
Mrs. Park opened the door and stepped inside the room with Mr. Park. But just when she landed her eyes on her son, her eyes were tearing up.
"My son looks so beautiful today."
She patted his head gently making Jimin to tear up along with her.

"Eomma... Don't make me emotional."
Jimin hugged his mother and cried together.

"It's time now. We're getting late."
Mr. Park said while holding his tears.