Chapter 16 THE END

Start from the beginning

I placed him back down and looked at Dream...
Dream was like stone... he wasn't in color anymore ,no he was all grey by now and dusty also had little cracks all over him . He looked worried...

Ink was following every movement that I made , with his button eyes while he smiled creepyly at me. Like he was looking into my soul and knows that I have done something horrible . Then I noticed that a black substance was coming out of his mouth. Ewww gross..

My friends weren't the same anymore..

And it creeped me out

My friends were my old puppets, with witch I played , when I was younger ,...

or well bevore the acident.....

"When I dream ,that my puppets are my real friends and heros, then Nightmare must be a puppet t-- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A big hand pulled me around to face someone or should I say something...

'The worst thing that could happen is just happening !! '

"Nightmare you are a puppet?!?!"

"(Y/N) I NEVER ALLOWED YOU TO OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR!!!DO you know what is happening now ?! YOU'll WAKE UP AND WE CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER AGAIN !! AND YOU KNOW WHY!??!?!?!!  Cus without me by your side ..   .......,... if you ever try to come back here  you will die... and when you die , I'm going to die ."

"I never wanted to--"

"I thought you did this for us ?! I thought we loved eachother!? But hehe,... I don't want to let you die in another world!! so If you'll die ,THEN DIE WITH ME INSTEAD SENPAI!!!"

"NO ,NIGHTMARE STOP EEK!!!!!!!!"

Nightmare swung his tentacles at me to impale me but I dodged and ran in the corner.
He started to shot sharp strings at me ,I dodgen again. Then he slashed his tentacle at me but I quickly hid behind a table , destroying the wall. Dust were everywhere.He lost the sight of me and searched for me. My puppet friend Ink appeared beside me with a knife. I took it and thanked him while nodding.
He just smiled at me.

'I know what to do now , even if it breaks my heart, killing my own love. Thank you Ink , my dear friend'

I hid the knife behind my back and yelled his name.
He ran towards me and

*Slash!!*

I begun to cry bitterly...
"*sniff*Nightmare I-I'm SO SORRY *sniff*"

Black blood pured everywhere as I begun to shake violently.
Soft coughs were heared...

I felt the cold blood on my hands and body...
I balled my eyes out so hard that I couldn't see clearly anymore.

"NIGHTMARE I'M *HICK* SOO SOO SORRY *SNIFF*!! I LOVE YOU !! *SNIFF *I'M SO SORRY !! PLEASE FORGIVE--"

I felt his arms around me , petting my back , to comfort me.

"shhhhh honey... it's ok... it's allright ... shhhh I'm here for you...*cough* everything *cough* will *cough cough* be fine *cough*" whispered Nightmare into my ear, leaning onto me, to prevent him from falling on the ground.

-" N-NO!! IT'S NOT OK *CRY* I-I-I S-STABED YOU IN THE STMOACH!! I-I DIDN'T WNA'T TO!!!! *SNIFF * I-I LOVE YOU!!!"
He started to cry softly... I could hear that he had problems to breath and to STAY strong too

-"Hey *cough* it's ok , I *cough* love you too ... *inhales* my queen "

He held his hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"Won't you *cough Cough cough* smile for me? *sniff* sweetheart?"

I forced myself to smile , but couldn't stop crying.

Suddenly he started to fade away slowly..

"Sweetheart *cough* I-I won't l -*cough* last long"..

Now I couldn't stop crying .. I started to scream while crying . I hugged him tight.

"Sweetheart *cough cough*please don't cry,.*sniff*.will you please be happy *cough cough* for me?"

I nodded violently , as he leaned in for the last goodbye kiss.

We kissed eachother .

I felt a sharp bone impale me ..
But I didn't care...
We just hugged eachother cryed and died together , while we kissed...

"We will never wake up"
We will never wake up

"We will never wake up"We will never wake up

THE END???

(A/N)

Well this is the END OF CANT ESCAPE THE NIGHTMARE'S YANDERE NIGHTMARE SANS X FEMALE READER!!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved to make it .

I will continue this book here and will ofcorse start new books.
If you need me to explain the story then tell me in the comments pls.
Also I know that there are still mistakes in this book but I'll try to correct them after.

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS BOOK AND IT WONT CONTINUE SAD IT WILL BE AWESOME

To your info I spend almost a year on this story only to be great and entertaining for you.
And I really wish you a great day/ night ♡ \^.^/♡

And here's a picture of plushy Nightmare holding a heart for you.

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡