Chapter 26

It had been a few months since you returned home. You had gotten back into your routine of work and the new project you were managing. The promotion was yours and you gladly accepted. It would give you more time to devote to something you felt passionate about. You weren't always crazy about the extra hours, but for the most part, because you enjoyed the current project it was ok.

As promised, you had found a therapist who specialized in eating disorders and began seeing her once a week. She had been able to help you begin to delve into your past and figure out why you felt the way you did about yourself and dig through years of past hurts and relationships. At first, you found these appointments to be difficult. Uncomfortable. Embarrassing. But in time, you had begun to trust her and the process and had begun to look forward to them.

You and Jimin spoke nearly every day on the phone or via text. Sometimes you even did Facetime calls, just so you could see each other's faces. You missed him dearly and he missed you, too. Occasionally, the other guys would call or text as well to make sure things were ok. You loved how they were a family and now that you and Jimin were an item, you were part of that family, too. You loved all of them as brothers and they loved you, too.

It was during one of the Facetime calls that Jimin announced he and the guys would be headed back to the states for another awards show. This time, they'd be staying a couple of weeks as they also had been invited to perform at a few different tv shows.

"So when will you guys be arriving?" You asked, twirling your hair around your finger. You were comfortably sitting in bed. It was late and you had just crawled in when he had called.

"Next Thursday. And I can't wait to see you. God, I've missed you." He was laying on his stomach on his bed, his chin resting in his hand. He always liked to be in the same room as you. If you were in the bedroom on your bed, he was in his. If you were in the kitchen, he was in the dorm's kitchen. You thought it was adorable. He told you he liked to pretend you and he were in the same room so he would go to wherever you were so he could feel closer to you. You found that so romantic.

"I've missed you, too." You said and licked your lips, then pulling your bottom lip between your teeth.

"Baby don't do that. You know that turns me on." He licked his lips and got a little closer to the screen, as if he was trying to get a closer look.

"Don't do what, this?" You asked and licked your lips again. You closed your eyes, let your head fall back and pulled your lip through your teeth once more.

"Mmmmm...damn girl. You get me so hard so quick." He was now sitting up and you could tell by the way he was sitting and that you could only see one hand that he was most likely stroking himself, or palming himself through his pants.

"Oh yeah?" You playfully asked, looking at him once more. "Then maybe I shouldn't tell you I'm only wearing your t-shirt." You pulled down the sheet so he could almost see your thighs. "And nothing else."

"Oh hell, Baby, why are you doing this to me?" He licked his lips and his stroking appeared to have sped up, as he was now panting. He took the camera and pointed it down to his crotch so you could see just exactly how hard he was.

"Mmm...I wish I was there right now to lick you. And suck you." You said. Your own hand moved down between your legs and began massaging your folds. The camera flew back up so you could see his face. You closed your eyes and your head fell back. Your breathing became faster, the more you played.

"I wish I was there with you so I could see how wet you are. Are you wet for me Baby?" You nodded and moaned. "Let me see." You panned down to your center so he could see you in full color. You stuck one finger in and moaned loudly. "Shit..." he moaned back.

While your finger moved in and out of you, you moaned. You were able to find a place for the camera to sit so he could watch you masturbate for him. Your other hand found your clit and you began drawing slow circles. You imagined it was his fingers playing and doing all of the exquisite ministrations to your body.

"Baby I'm getting close, are you close?" he asked, his breathing ragged.

"Almost," you whispered. The circles on your clit quickened. Your fingers thrusting in and out of you did as well. You could feel the tightness in your belly and it began to swirl downward. Closer and closer. "I'm...I'm coming, Jimin."

"Me too, Baby...." And together you climaxed. You could hear his moans across the video and you were pretty sure he could hear yours, too. You weren't exactly quiet when you came. You knew he loved that.

As you regained your breath, you turned your attention back to the screen. "Wow." Was all you could say.

"Yeah...that was....something." he chuckled. You excused yourself while you cleaned up and when you returned, he was sitting on the bed.

"So next Thursday you arrive?" You asked, once again getting comfortable in your own bed.

"Yes. So I will figure out our itinerary and let you know when and where we can meet up. I need to see you and I know the guys will want to as well."

"Ok that sounds good." You hid a yawn, or attempted to, but he noticed, as he always did.

"I'm sorry, I forgot how late it is there. I'll let you go." He always wanted to make sure you got your rest. You nodded and agreed.

"When will we talk again?" You asked, scooting down further under the sheet.

"Probably in a couple of days. We have rehearsals for the awards show so it's going to get a bit busy."

"OK. Well, have a good day. I'll miss you." You said, stifling a yawn once more.

"I'll miss you more." He said with a sweet smile. "I love you."

"I love you more." You replied with a smile of your own. You loved hearing that from him.

"I loved you first."