Chapter 10

At some point after the lovemaking session, you both fell asleep, you were facing him, chests together and his arms around you. You felt content in his arms. You felt safe. Loved. So you wondered why within an hour or two you woke up. He still had his arms around you, but you had turned at some point, so your back was facing him. You opened your eyes to darkness. It was obvious that morning hadn't yet come. You turned your head to see if he was still sleeping and he was. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly parted. He looked beautiful. You turned back around and carefully removed his hands from around your waist and got up from the bed, carefully to avoid waking him. You found a white buttoned-down shirt that had been carelessly tossed on the floor and put it on. The hotel room had a balcony attached to this room, so you quietly opened the glass door and walked outside. It was warm and the sky twinkled with beautiful stars. You leaned against the balcony wall and looked down.

Your mind thought about you and Jimin. How would this...whatever this was...work? He lived in Korea. He was an idol. He was famous. You were just a nobody from the states. You had your own job. You had your animals. If you moved to Korea to be with him, there would be many weeks and months that you would be alone. Alone in a new country, not able to speak the language. You'd have to find a new job. You'd have to find a new house or apartment. You'd have to learn a new language.

Jimin had his own work. And it was not kind. Media followed him everywhere. He was gone weeks if not months at a time. He couldn't announce to the world that he had someone special. But did he? You hadn't discussed anything like that before. So far, you had texted a few times and slept with him twice. That hardly made a relationship. He had never mentioned you being "his" so you were most likely getting ahead of yourself. As usual.

You were deep in thought so you flinched when you felt his arms wrap around your waist from behind. He pulled your hair away from your neck so he could plant a sleepy kiss there and then rested his head on the back of your head. This. This is what you loved. Him just accepting you and being close and wrapping his arms around you. You wish you could stay there forever.

"Everything ok?" he asked sleepily.

"Yeah," you replied. "Just thinking."

"About what?" he asked, and turned you around so he could face you. Your hips leaned up against the edge of the balcony. His eyes bore into you.

"About this. About...us." You said quietly, wondering if you should have admitted to that.

"What about us?" He asked, squeezing your hips gently and pulling you to him.

"What is this? What are we? How is this going to work?" Your eyes were very expressive and he could immediately recognize your concern. He looked down and shook his head, then looked up at you.

"I don't know. But what I do know is whatever this is, I like it. I want more of it. I enjoy your company. I like spending time with you. I really like you, Y/N." His eyes were just as expressive and you could tell how sincere he was. You smiled and looked down shyly.

"I like you, too, Jimin," you said, looking up and biting your lower lip.

He smiled back and kissed your forehead.

"Let's not think about this right now. Please come back to bed." He tugged your arms and you willingly went with him. Closing the door behind you, you followed him to the bed and crawled in behind him.

"I don't think you're going to need this anymore tonight." He pulled the shirt over your head without unbuttoning it. His lips targeted your breasts and sucked and licked a nipple. His other hand moved down your body and his fingers found your wet heat. You moaned and your head fell backwards against the pillow. His mouth continued heading south and found the tight bud at the apex of your thighs. He sucked it and you bucked your hips upward. He placed one hand on your stomach to keep you still while the other hand continued its ministrations on your slit. His mouth was doing dirty things to your clit and your whole body was tense. You could feel your orgasm building in your belly.

"Jimin, I'm getting close...." You warned. He pulled his mouth away and inserted two fingers slowly. Achingly slowly. You tried to move your hips to increase the friction so you could help your orgasm along, but he pushed harder on your belly to still you.

"Not yet," he said with a smirk. He kissed the inside of your thigh and withdrew his fingers. His mouth left purple marks where he sucked, marking you his. At least for tonight. He moved down to your calf as your hands played with his hair. You tried pushing his head back to where it had been moments ago, but he slapped your hands away. "Not yet," he repeated, this time more aggressively.

He lifted his head and brought it to your neck, kissing and marking you, all the while holding off your orgasm. Building the heat. His fingers once again found your core and began playing the melody he had begun before. Your hand found his hard cock and stroked it. He groaned as you moved your hand from base to tip, squeezing gently. The head of it was wet with his juices and you used your thumb to coat the slit.

"Mmmm...Baby, that feels good..." he moaned. You smiled and decided to take control. You pushed his body off yours so he laid down beside you. You kissed his neck and made your way slowly down to his erection. Slowly you licked his balls all the way up his shaft and finally to the head, but not taking in the tip. You repeated the motion and his hips bucked into you. You smiled, knowing you were getting to him. His hands stroked your hair as you licked and sucked. You tasted the pre cum that had escaped and used your tongue and saliva get his whole erection wet. You took him in your mouth finally and sucked hard. He bucked again, but you didn't let up. You used one hand at the base, getting what you weren't able to fit in your mouth. You sucked and licked and soon he was pushing your head down, almost choking you with his cock.

"I'm getting close, Baby." He warned. You stopped sucking and looked up at him, only to have him twist so you were now on the bottom and he was over you. He grabbed your waist and flipped you over so you were ass up. He pulled your hips back and you put a pillow under them to give you a little room. He grabbed his penis and stroked a few times before entering you hard. You both groaned loudly as he waited until you accommodated him, then he began to move slowly at first, then building up the rhythm. He began to pound into you and reached around to massage your clit.

"Baby, you're so wet for me. I love how you always get so wet for me." He continued the massage, and you could feel your belly tighten, the beginnings of your orgasm. The harder you panted and faster you breathed the faster he circled until finally you let out a long moan signaling your orgasm erupted. You massaged him from inside and he pumped into you a few more times before he found his own release. He collapsed on your back for a few moments before pulling you down with him so you laid next to him, your back to his front. He kissed your shoulders and rubbed your belly. If you hadn't been so tired you would have been self-conscious about him rubbing that part of you. But that was for another time. For now, you would fall asleep loving being in his arms once again.