Chapter 20

"P-punish m-me?" You squeaked. You looked into his eyes and found a devilish smirk that radiated his whole face. You had never seen this side of him before, although fan groups online suggested he might have dom tendencies in the bedroom. Watching him lick his lips and hearing those words come out of his mouth certainly was a turn on. Maybe you could get used to this.

He kissed your neck and lifted your hands above your head. "Do not move your hands. Understood?" You nodded your head with a smirk. "And you can address me as 'Sir'." He smirked back at you before lowering his head to your neck. You moaned as his hands traveled down your body to your waist and lifted your shirt up and over your head. His head dipped to suck a nipple in his mouth through your bra. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your arms began to lower to touch him. He caught you before you got too far and grabbed them and pinned them above you again. "I said don't move them. If you can't behave..."

"Yes, Ji-...er..Sir. I can behave." You almost giggled, but saw the look in his eyes and rethought it. He went back to your nipple and began suckling. He lifted your bra up and over your breasts and pulled the nipple into his mouth. That made you arch your back and hiss. You pulled your lower lip between your teeth as his hands went to your waist. His hands roamed your stomach, then dipping slightly under the waistband of your pants. You let out a harsh breath and brought your hands down and grabbed his hair, forgetting the rules once again. He forcefully grabbed your hands and looked into your eyes.

"You're not listening very well today, Baby Girl." He sat you up roughly, holding your hands, making you suck in a breath. "I'll have to fix that." He got up and went over to his closet grabbing a tie. Turning around to face you, you couldn't mistake the devilish grin on his face. Oh, lord, what have you gotten yourself into? He walked over to you and grabbed your hands together, tying them tightly together. He kissed you then, his body pushing you back down on the bed. Grabbing your hands once again, he pulled them above your head and secured them to one of the posts there.

"That's more like it," he said, smiling at you, licking his lips. "Now," he dipped his head to your neck once again. "Where were we?" His mouth and hands moved seemingly all over you, all at once. Your legs scissored beneath his touch, searching for a release your core so desperately needed. By the time your pants and underwear were off, you were panting for him.

"Please..." you moaned, closing your legs to find relief. He put his hands on your knees and pulled them open, baring your most intimate parts to him.

"Please, what Baby Girl? What do you want?" He asked, slowly kissing the inside of your thigh. He licked once, twice, a third time before moving upward. Oh, he was dragging this out and it was driving you crazy. How could this man make you lose all of your senses so fast?

"Please...I..." you bit your lip and pulled it between your teeth, writhing beneath him. His mouth did such delicious things to you. He had finished with one leg and had begun licking and kissing the other, not quite reaching the area you wanted him most.

"I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want, Baby." His tongue was so close now...just a little more and then he'd be....there. His tongue flattened and licked from one end of your slit to the other, but not touching the hard nub, begging for attention. Your hips moved with him, encouraging him. You moaned loudly, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. Your back arched, as his arms went under your legs and grabbed your thighs, trying to keep you still. Your hands pulled at the tie that was holding them above you in place. Damn him for using that tie. You'd have to get back at him for that later.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, looking up at you. Your eyes opened when you felt him cease his ministrations. You looked at him and nodded. "I can't hear you, Baby. You need to speak. Is this what you want?"