Chapter 18

The ride back to the dorm was quiet. You looked out your window, Jimin looked at you. He held your hand and gently rubbed circles on it, reminding you he was there. It was comforting, but you just didn't know what to say, so you simply said nothing.

By the time you reached the dorm, your hand was almost numb with all the circles he had drawn, and your eyes began to close. Mental exhaustion had taken over. He quietly spoke your name and you opened your eyes. "We're here," he said. You nodded and took a breath before stepping out of the car. When you got inside, the others were busy doing what they did best – cook and play video games. Yoongi, of course, was absent from the scene, so he must have made a bee line to his studio. Without saying a word, Jimin lead you to his room and closed the door. You sat on the bed and looked at him as he leaned against the door. One leg was propped up on it, and his hands were in his pockets. He stood there for several moments before pulling his hands out of his pockets and walked over to you.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," he began and took your hands in his. "I'm just worried. I know what this kind of thing can do to a person. You know my struggle. I don't want that to happen to you." His hand cupped your cheek and you leaned into his touch, closing your eyes. "You are beautiful. Smart. Funny. Caring. And sexy as hell already." His other hand cupped your other cheek. "Let me prove it to you. Just let me love you."

Your eyes flew open and were met with the most lust-filled and love-filled eyes you had ever seen. He inched his head towards yours and placed a kiss on your lips. His tongue swept over your lower lip, asking for entrance and you granted it. Your heads angled for a deeper kiss. His hands skimmed down your body to your hips and gently lifted them to shift you further onto the bed. He followed you down and with one hand traced gentle designs on your stomach. His mouth moved from your lips to your jaw and finally your neck. You let out a harsh breath as his teeth nipped you, only to be followed by his tongue to sooth where he nipped. Your hands found their way to his head of dark hair and pulled him closer, running your hands through his soft, dark locks.

His hands began to raise your shirt and he broke away from your neck long enough to pull the shirt over your head. Next came your bra. You fought the urge to cover yourself (silly, really, since you had already slept together) as his eyes took in your body. He licked his lips and looked into your eyes. "Beautiful," he said licking and then sucking on one nipple. You moaned quietly, your hands back in his hair. "So sweet," he said and licked and sucked the other. His hands traced your ribs and slowly moved down to your waist. It was as if he was memorizing your body with his hands and it felt so good.

"Exquisite." His mouth returned to your neck and you tilted your head so he had better access. You moaned as his lips and tongue worked their magic. Your hands began an exploration of their own, moving down from his head to his neck, over his shoulders, down his arms and back up, finally resting on his back. You traced large, lazy designs and he moaned quietly, still licking your neck, but slowly moving lower on your chest. He was in no hurry. He would indeed prove to you how beautiful you were.

He broke the kiss to your chest and moved lower so he could unbutton and unzip your pants, pulling them down and off. He removed his own shirt, pants and underwear before grabbing your feet and gently pulling your legs apart. "Stunning." Leaving one hand on your leg, he moved the other up your calf to your thigh. His mouth followed its path, leaving little red marks in its wake. Before reaching the apex, he copied the actions on your other leg, intensifying the sensation. Your core was beginning to get that warm sensation. Your most intimate parts getting wetter with each touch of his tongue and kiss of his lips. Your head moved from side to side on the bed and your hands reached for his head to guide him where you wanted him most. His hands grabbed your thighs and gently pushed them apart a little more and then suddenly his mouth was right there. Finally. He licked your folds, not touching your tight bud. Over and over he licked and sucked and kissed, driving you crazy, making you wetter still. Your moans grew louder until finally he attached his lips to your clit and you yelled his name, panting with relief.

He sucked and sucked. Your core began to tighten and you could feel the build up of your orgasm.

"Ji-Jimin, I'm...gonna...cum..." you warned, and you felt him smile. He licked up your folds again before inserting two fingers into your soaked slit. In and out and stroked you, touching your g-spot each time until finally, the dam broke. You cried his name as your orgasm overtook you. Your hips bucked, but his hand went to your hips to steady you. Over and over waves of passion sped through you, the sensation making you sensitive to his touch.

You barely came down from your high before he hovered over you and you heard his voice, "Look at me." Three simple words, but when he spoke them you didn't hesitate to obey. Your eyes opened and looked directly into his eyes. His forearms framed your face and he slowly entered you. You almost closed your eyes, but the intensity in his kept you from doing so. You both groaned at the feel of him inside you. He remained still until he could feel you accommodate him, then slowly, achingly slowly, he began to stroke you from the inside. Suddenly, he began to whisper words in your ear. "You are so beautiful. So, so beautiful. Alluring." He kissed behind your ear. "Sexy." Behind the other ear. "Gorgeous." He kissed your lips, then looked into your eyes. "God, I love you."

A tear formed in your eyes at his confession. You weren't sure if he even knew what he said, but at the moment you didn't care. You loved hearing his voice saying those amazing things. Your hips rolled upwards to meet his thrust as his lips covered yours. He continued to slowly thrust into you. Your hands went to his waist and pressed him deeper into you. His hand went between the two of you and found your still aching clit and began its ministrations. Because you were still a little sensitive from your last orgasm, it didn't take long before you felt the pull in your core signaling another one. You broke from the kiss and warned him.

He picked up his pace slightly, just enough to encourage your orgasm to break and to find his. And find it he did, only mere seconds before you found yours. It was the most beautiful thing to share your orgasms together and a tear that had been sitting in your eye rolled down your cheek. He kissed your cheek and licked the tear that escaped.

When the two of you recovered and your breathing returned to normal, he rolled off you and pulled out of you. He got up long enough to pull the covers down on the bed and helped you under them, then crawled in next to you. You were facing each other and all you could do was look into his chocolate eyes. You loved his eyes. He shifted so he laid on his back and pulled you into him. Laying your head on his chest, he put his arm around you and found your hand with his other. He brought your hand to his lips and kissed it softly. He let out a deep breath and rested his head on yours and closed his eyes. The sound of his beating heart lulled you to sleep.