I slipped them on, putting the towel on my hair as Zayn came out, the towel slung low on his hips. God damn, that V line just makes me want to.... Do things I did 5 minutes ago.

"Didn't we already discuss clothes are bad?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't think you can handle 3 times in one morning." I said, pushing him off lightly. "And I already look like a stripper, thanks to your clothing choices."

"You doubt me? And you look sexy. But there's a t-shirt in the zipped part." He said, holding a hand to his heart. "I'll prove it." Zayn whispered huskily in my ear.

"We have to be out of here by 11. And it is....10:50. And thank you." I stripped off the crop top, putting the regular T-shirt on.

"60 second challenge. We can do it." Zayn pressed, not giving up on the sex thing.

"Put some clothes on." I laughed, hitting him with my towel. I put all our stuff in the little bag, slinging it over my shoulder. He groaned, but obediently put pants and a black T-shirt on.

God, he makes me so sexually frustrated with his black t-shirt that looks like that on him and his abs and V line hiding underneath, not to mention what was hiding in his pants.

I don't know if it counts as sexually frustrated if he can fulfill them...

Yeah it does. I can't jump on him 24/7.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, smiling.

"You." I answered simply, grabbing my phone, sliding it in my back pocket, and sauntering out of the room. I was halfway done checking out before Zayn was even out there, I closed the elevator on him before he could join me saying something ridiculous about elevator sex that I would secretly want to give in to.

"Thank you. I hope you had a great stay, come again!" The perky lady at the counter said, and then noticed Zayn coming up behind me. The hotel was practically empty.

"Oh my God! I thought you looked like her, you're Zayn Malik and Kylie Carter, right?" she hissed excitedly.

"That's us." Zayn said with a smile, snaking his arm around my waist.

"Can I have a picture?" she said, grinning.

"I'll take it." I volunteered.

"I want you in it!" she insisted. I had lived with Zayn for almost a year, but I still wasn't used to being known by Directioners.

"Uh...okay." I said, going on the other side of Zayn and smiling after a random man agreed to take the picture.

We said goodbye, and left the hotel.

"ZAYN! KYLIE! OVER HERE!" Paparazzi screamed.

Fans screamed our names, also some inappropriate things...

"ZAYN! I BET I'M BETTER IN BED THAN KYLIE IS!" Someone screamed as we walked by, waving and stopping to sign the occasional autograph. Apparently, people wanted mine too. I didn't really have one, so I just scribbled my name with a heart attached to the end. God, this was weird.

"Not possible." Zayn whispered in my ear, and I felt myself blush.

We climbed into the car that Paul had waiting for us, driving back to the bus. The boys had a concert tonight.

"They're back!" Niall said, jumping up and hugging me, nuzzling his head in my neck. He was so  cute sometimes.

"Kylie, everyone is really mean to me without you here." He fake sobbed in my neck, and I patted his blonde head.

"I'm sowwy, Nialler." I said, pinching his cheeks.

"How many times did you guys have sex?" Harry asked cheekily.

"How many times did YOU guys have sex?" I threw back at him, and everybody 'ohhh'ed. Harry and Louis glared at me, sticking their middle fingers up at the exact same time.

"4.7" Lou joked, and I smirked.

"How do you have .7 of sex?" I asked, sitting down on Harry's lap and stretching my feet across Liam.

"So, it's like mutual blow-"

"OH MY GOD I WAS JUST KIDDING NO MENTAL IMAGES PLEASE." I shouted, bolting off Harry's lap and cowering my face in Zayn's chest.

Everyone laughed, Zayn stroking my messy hair.

"Losers." I said, tying my hair into a bun on top of my head.

************************************************************

Awkward ending sorry :/