"It is ten thousand percent true."

"No."

"You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful." I sang softly.

"Zaayn." She whimpered. "Fine, then." She started to unzip her dress as she stood up, letting it drop to the floor.

God damn it, she was trying to seduce me again. I survived twice, I can do it again. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at the half naked goddess in front of me. I cursed myself for buying her such skimpy underwear. 

"Just say it, please." I begged.

"C'mere." She purred.

"Not going to work." I said.

"I, Kylie Maria Carter, am beautiful." She said sarcastically.

"Mean it!"

"You make me feel beautiful." She put in honestly, and I smiled, opening my eyes.

"I hope so. Because you really are, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." I leaned in, meeting her lips halfway. She dug her fingers in my back, pulling me down on top of her.

*******************************************

 "I love you." I reminded him as he kissed my head.

"Happy four month anniversary, baby." He said as I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

***********************************************************************************

I woke up to see my arms around Kylie, her head buried in my chest. Our legs were tangled together and - oh yeah- we didn't have any clothes on. I tried to shift so I could get up without waking her, but her eyes fluttered open at the loss of warmth.

"Come baack." She whined, pouting.

"I need to pee."

"Romantic." Kylie said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She rolled out of bed, darting to the bathroom before I could get there.

"Meanie!" I called, pounding on the door.

"Whatever!" She yelled back. Kylie walked out, sticking her tongue out at me.

When I came out of the bathroom, Kylie was laying on her stomach, face laying on her palm as she watched an infomercial.

"Why did you put clothes on?" I pouted.

"Uhh...why wouldn't I?" Kylie asked, looking at me like I was insane.

"Because then I just have to take them off." I smirked, tackling her onto the bed.

*************************************************************************

Some time later, Kylie got up again. "Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Shower." She called back.

"But sex hair is a good look on you!" I protested as she closed the door, laughing.

I pouted on the bed for a second before rolling over to get the remote. I still wasn't wearing clothes and I felt free. Was this how Harry felt all the time?

 Kylie stuck her head back out. "Are you coming? Ready for round 3?" she winked, and after a second, I got up, scrambling into the bathroom.

*********************************************************************

*Kylie's POV*

I stepped out of the shower, slinging a towel around my body. Drying myself off, I went towards the bag Zayn brought before remembering my clothes were somewhere on the floor.