Chapter 24: Die for you

1 year 6 months later

Small giggles erupt from his lips as his small feet heavily hit ground. His little feet ran out of the house so fast.

"I'm tired of this baby!" I groan running after him.

Ever since he started walking 5 months ago, he wouldn't stop running and tearing the whole house apart.

"Stop running barefooted!" I exclaimed.

More giggles came from his mouth.

All of a sudden, he tripped and fell on the ground hard and the giggles turned into crying. My heart jumped out and I used my speed rushing to his side, squatting down beside him. He scraped his knee but it wasn't that bad.

"Mama" He sobs.

"It's okay, baby. I'll heal you" I assured and placed my hand over his knee while I stroke his cheeks.

His crying was reduced and he held onto me tight after I healed his wound.

"You have to be careful" I advise knowing that he won't listen because he'll be running again in no time.

"Okay" he tells me.

My baby's name is Junior. Dominic junior. Obviously, I didn't pick the name. He's an alpha baby so his speech and growth is more advanced for his age and he's only 13 months old.

"Let's go back inside. Are you hungry?" I asked picking his off the ground.

"Dada" He says randomly as I head back towards the house.

"He's on a trip at another pack but he'll be back in two days" I explain.

I wish Dominic didn't have to leave. Junior and I both miss him. He's been gone for three days and I'm going crazy.

"Dada, dada, dada" Junior kept repeating.

He wiggles his body wanting to get out of my grasp. I sigh and set him down and that's when I finally felt him. I turned around and saw Dominic getting out of a car with Amir. They were a couple of feet away.

I watch Junior run over to his dad. That baby is back to running again as if he didn't scrape his knee five minutes ago. Dominic spotted him and picked him up throwing him in the air. They walked over to me and my baby had a big smile on his face as his dad held him.

"Why are you home so early?" I asked smiling widely.

"He pissed off the Luna" Amir told me.

"What?" I looked at Dominic in shock.

"The Luna wanted to give you a dress as a gift and Dominic called the dress ugly and refused to take it" Amir informed.

I burst into laughter looking at Dominic's annoyed face.

"I'm tired of this diplomatic thing. That's your thing and next time you're going" Dominic says as we walked into the house.

"Absolutely not" I groan ready to argue.

"Dada, I fell" Junior interrupts. He points at his knee but the his little scrape was gone.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asked as he rubbed his knee.

"Yes" he reply.

"I'll give you ice cream when your mom isn't looking" Dominic whispered in Junior's ear.

"I can hear you" I warn.

"Come on, Salina. Let him have ice cream for the first time. You never give him sweets" Dominic says.

"Fine. Just this once" I reply.

We sat at the dinning room table and Dominic gave our baby an ice cream cone with chocolate ice cream in it.

Junior licked it once to taste his first ever ice cream. Once he realized that he liked the taste, he tried to put it all in his mouth. Dominic burst into laughter while I raised an eyebrow.

I don't know if was shocked or scared. He tried to swallow the whole thing but eventually took big bites. His face was covered with chocolate ice cream stains.

"This is your fault, you've got my baby addicted" I tell Dominic while I wiped Junior's cheeks with a napkin.

After the dessert, he wanted more and so to get his mind off of ice cream, I turned on the Lion King which is his favorite movie and we all sat at the living room couch watching it.

After the war, I discovered that some of my pack members from my old pack were able to escape that nightmare. Only ten people survived that day and none of them were my family members. They were allowed to stay in my pack. With the help of Dominic and Harriet, I was able to take my place as Luna and learn all my responsibilities.

I moved my head onto Dominic's shoulder thinking about everything we had to overcome. I couldn't help but think about that stupid and cringey moment when I ran away from him in the club. That decision was stupid and I should have stayed and talked to him.

At that moment, I didn't want a mate but now I would die for him and I know he would do the same for me as well.

I'm crying because this is the end 😭😭😭. I don't want it to end.

Also I'm writing another Werewolf story. Check it out if you would like 🖤🖤

Thank you all for the support and reading my story ❤️❤️❤️.

Follow me on Twitter @blackanimedolly