Chapter 5: Trauma

A month has passed already in this pack and I've already gotten used to everything. Wes was not mourning anymore. He has a lot of friends and he's been doing good. He seems very happy. I'm glad I locked him into that safe house that day or else he would be even more traumatized than me. I'm glad he didn't see all the blood nor any of the dead pack members.

He has nightmares of the vampires most nights and he goes and sleeps in my bed. I normally sleep for about three hours before I get a traumatizing nightmare of what happened last month.

Now I came to pick up Wes at school. Amora was done teaching and decided to meet up with me. He came running out of the school with his friends like always but this time he almost fell to the ground and it was hilarious. He runs and hugs me with happiness and quickly says 'hi' to Amora.

"Salina, I got named the striker position on my soccer team" he cheers. He gave me a strong high five.

"Oh no, the head bimbo is coming over to us" Amora whispers to me. I turn to find Tati dragging a little boy over to us. She was stomping her feet aggressively on the ground and she looked mad as hell.

"How dare you weak pup steal that position from my cousin?" Tati barks loudly at Wes.

"Because he's not good" Wes responds sticking out a tongue at Tati.

"How dare you?" She screams. She looked like she wanted to dig her claws into him. I push Wes behind me and face her. She was getting on my damn nerves.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are talking to with that tone. Fix your tone and come again" I order folding my arms.

"Who do you think you are? You've been in this pack for like a week and you think you run shit? Everyone may think you are innocent but I see right through that act. I see the hoeness and I'm not fooled easily!" She exclaimed.

"Who is she calling a hoe when she's the biggest hoe of all?" Amora says in my head.

I snicker at Amora's words. My laughter only made Tati more angry.

"You know I'm right. My cousin will get that position. My family is always the best! Your imbecile and weakling of a brother doesn't deserve that position. This is an outrage" she screams.

"I will rip this bitch apart" my wolf Adana says.

She insulted Wes and it only made me angrier. Who did she think she was? Is she really that mad because of soccer? She has way too much issues.

"That's enough! Shut the hell up!" a loud growl erupts from me. I don't know if that was me or my wolf speaking nor did I care.

Tati's eyes were filled with fear and her body froze up. It was as if her body was petrified. It was the strangest thing. She looked confused and shocked. She was trying to disobey my command but her wolf wouldn't let her. She let out the loudest scream as she was trying to fight back at her wolf.

I turn to Amora who looked just as confused as I am. Is she possessed or something?

"Quit the dramatics and apologize to my brother this instant" I command.

She turns to Wes with tears in her eyes and she lets out a sob. Why the hell is she crying? This girl is psycho asf.

"I'm sorry for my mean words" she says to him with tears. He didn't respond back to her instead he walks further from her.

"Goodbye" I say turning away from her.

"The Alpha will hear about this!!" Tati spoke and walks away with her cousin.