Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

This was requested by: idkwhatiswrong

Quirk: Water whip-Reader is able to control water but can make a water whip used to grab attack and even defend herself somehow

Get a room

Talking to Izuku about your holidays coming up you see Bakugou walking with his group looking at you, smiling you quicky pull a rude gesture at him as he growls running towards you. As you bid Izuku goodbye and run off.

Although you've known him as long as Izuku, when he became mean and bullied Izuku, you used your ability on him and became rivals, you annoyed him, picked on him, challenged him and he always got mad.

Coming back to the dorms, his gang was there looking at him shocked as he was wet, he groaned as spoke "that stupid water girl use her ability to push me into the river", sero stifled a laugh as mina had a evil grin on her face, "I think Bakugou likes (y/n)-" "I DO NOT LIKE HER" he whips back as Kirishma thinks and gasps.

"you do!" he laughs "it's so obvious now" Bakugou explodes (punpunpunpun) with anger trying to state how he doesn't like (y/n) as they laugh.

***

As the last week goes by Bakugou has that thought in his head of liking you and having a relationship with you, seeing that beautiful smile, going to dates but being competitive all the time, holding your soft hands and--

The whole class looks at Bakugou as he slams his head against the table very hard "careful not to give yourself even more brain damage pinhead" you speak going back to reading as he glares at you to piss off.

After school he stayed there as Kirishma walked up to him, as sighed

"I fucking like her" he mumbled into the table as Kirishma nodded, "now all you need to do is confess?"

This did not work at all as Bakugou's friend realised as soon as you two were near each other, it was pure compitition and a hate relationship, as well as Bakugou's ego got in the way.

They sighed as they were in a secrect meeting called: help Bakugou get the girl. "I don't know how we're going to do this" Kirishma groaned as mina sluged over the table until a devil like grin hits her face and she looks at everyone.

"I have a idea"

***

Bakugou looked at you from across the room, his legs crossed on the couch and arms folded across his chest, you look at him and giggle, "you look defensive today" you remark as he looks away as you sulk at him, "Oooi Katsu-" "(y/n)-chan!!" Mina interupts you as she clings unto you, "there's a new move I wanna try come on train with me" you couldn't even say no as she already dragged you outside.

Bakugou looked even angrier as he could've swarn you nearly said his first name, Kirishma popped up next to him and talked him into training aswell.

You walk into a the gym as Mina smiles innocently "ah we need the mats for the move" you nod and start walking to the spare equipment, as you pick up mat you hear the door slam and mina shout "Ah! The door is slammed shut and I can't get it open" you sigh and roll your eyes at the fake tone, "I'll be right back with help"

You hear some rattling, thinking your going to be saved only for the door to quickly open, something to get flung on you falling to the ground as the door slam closed.

You groan as the thing untop also does and you look up into red eyes as they bore into you, "Bakugou? What the-" you're interrupted by small giggles behind the door as you hear a faint 'it worked' as you sigh

Moving Bakugou off you see he's completely taped up head to toe as he wiggles like a worm trying to escape the tape, you stifle a laugh as you sqait over him and help him get out the tape.

"those Fucking idiots!! He growls hitting the door as you hear a sharp click and hit your forehead," congratulations BAKAGOU, you just lock us in" you growl as he looks at you as mina says she'll 'come back in a few minutes'

You sit down on the mats as time passes by and Bakugou walks back and forth, looking at him silently you speak, "Bakugou, are you....... okay?" you ask concerned as he looks at you, he's about to speak but stops turning back to his walking, you huff and move up to lay against the mat as he looks at you, "what are you doing?" he asked as you look at him "sleeping" you close your eyes.

He looks at your resting figure as he walks up to you, "oi" he whispers as you grumple and look at him, as he started blushing as you look at him seriously, "I fucking like you....... alot"

You looked at him slowly and then laughed "took you long enough.... dumbass" you smile as he explodes with a red blush (me and the puns) and lunges for you, you try get away but Bakugou trips and you can't move as he falls on you again, your lips clashing together.

He pauses and moves away to speak but sees your face burst out in red as he got the upper hand, "I win" he smirked as you roll your eyes and smirk back, "does this make you my boyfriend now?" you raise a brow,

"is the sky blue" he asked mockingly as he swoops in to kiss you again.

_______________________________________

Surprised..... So am I 😂

I wanted to post two stories but damn writers block is a bitch 🤣