Chapter 28: Eye to eye

Start from the beginning

"Gabriellah?!"

My interpellation was answered by a little boy around four. He smiled broadly like the one his mom gave me an hour or two earlier.

"Serah! Are you alright? Shouldn't you-"

Her ranting brought a smile to my lips. She was so cute.

"Do not worry, I'm a warrior."

A small laugh escaped from the little boy.

"But you were so violently-"

Please stop reminding me that.

"Woah, so embarrassing."

She felt bad after my comment, I wanted to reassure her but the little boy came forward.

"My daddy said if we loose we can grow up faster!!"

This family was just too cute. He was trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you it makes me feel better."

This was genuinely true and the giggles he made after were adorable.

"So sorry that was insensitive of me."

I was so wrong to make this colorful woman sad.

"No I mean, it was my fault I should train more and I will grow out of it anyway."

I winked my little angel to keep raising my poor mood.

"To make it up, would you want to have lunch with us?"

I was avoiding eating with anyone so I could keep my secret. I couldn't tell her that.

"Sorry, I had plans already."

They drank my lie easily but they were so down. I couldn't bring myself to even let them feel uncomfortable. They were gold and they were born to smile.

"But, I'd like to know you better what about you offer me some tea or coffee?"

It was the least I could do. They were the few people I appreciated here.

"Yeah let's go we-"

The excitement in her face could light up the whole moon. I didn't want to end her euphoria but I had to.

"I have a business to attend now, I'll come right after."

She was okay with the deal but she stopped nonetheless.

"Ask for Kam or Briah's house."

Right, I didn't know her house. The little boy interrupted her mom and shouted.

"No, ask for Joshua's house!!"

I couldn't hold my laugh, I bent down to his level and confirmed his request.

"So I'll ask for Joshua's House my little angel."

I ran my hand through his hair and wavered them goodbye before heading to the gym.

I arrived almost immediately as it was next to the hospital. I directly went for the changing facilities, if he was still there it would be here.

Without bothering to knock I opened the door.

Lucky me, he was here. His back to me and in a boxer. Couldn't have asked for more. The way his back muscles flexed was so appetizing. As if he felt it, he stiffened and turned around with his jeans in his hands.

Quite confused he wanted to ask me something, as I would let him.

"That was cheating!"

I shouted so furiously. I won't accept the result of the challenge. Still confused he looked at me like I was insane. I decided to help him remember.

"If it wasn't for you erect member I would have won."

He caught the light and his face illuminated. He chuckled and put his jeans back as if I wasn't there.

"Are you ignoring me?"

My question got attention, well too much attention on my lips.

"If you want to cancel the bet it won't happen."

With this single sentence, he brought me to the edge, I was ready to destroy everything.
I marched towards him with confidence and threw him against the locker and had a firm gaze on him.

"It wasn't fair, I was about to win!"

My outburst didn' t faze him. What fazed him was my attire and my exposed skin.
It took him a few seconds to look me in the eyes and in one stiff movement he turned me around and I was the one against the locker.

"So you think dressed like that was not cheating."

He whispered huskily in my ear. My whole body shuddered at the contact of our torso. Chest to chest our breathing synchronized. I won't let him win.

"Bullsh*t! Most females are half-naked most of the time!"

My outburst was legitimate. Losing for a bonner. Gosh!

"If I grab their top the materiel wouldn't break apart."

The affirmation was followed by him tugging my top violently. The shredded fabric was decorating the floor leaving me only with my shorts and a sports bra that didn't hide my deep cleavage. Exposed I felt the heat rise in many parts of my body even areas that shouldn't. I won't back down though.

"Because they don't wear any."

Most females walked around with their sports bra. I wasn't inventing.

"Yeah, but none of them were straddling me like you did."

With this, he motioned his hands on my thighs and lifted me up. My back was pushed against the cold metal door and my hands unconsciously gripped his neck. I felt his hardness right against my wetness.
Our faces were touching, his blue eyes so dark and our lips so close.

I didn't care about our argument it could wait but I wanted his flesh on mine so badly. I wanted to be comfortable in his frame so I pushed myself against him without warning.
An agonizing growl escaped his throat, it left him panting for air. I won't grant him that privilege and decided to steal his breath. I kissed him.

With all my anger and hunger I kissed him. His brain didn't process what happened but his lips sure did. I let my hand exploring his back and the other in his hair to get him as close as possible. He sucked my lower lip and I took this chance to enter my tongue and explore his mouth. He didn't like the domineering act and fought for control.
His hands started to roam on my exposed self, his fingers brushed my breast and it was enough for my back to arch violently resulting in my pelvis colliding with his aching member. Liking his reaction I started grinding on him, testing his patience was becoming fun and arousing.
Not liking one bit that he was the one suffering and muffling his manly moans, he decided to seek revenge on my bra, the only cover I had for my upper body. He tore it without mercy leaving me almost naked.
He moved his mouth from mine and trailed kiss down my jaw to my neck. He cupped one of my breasts forcefully making me yelp in pleasure. After his attack on my neck, he descended down my sternum so gently and found its way to my left nipple.
I couldn't suppress the moan and he took it as the green flag to gently nip it. It took all my force to not cry out of pleasure but I couldn't stop my body from grinding on him like a sl*t.
My body was on fire, he had one hand on my ass to keep me steady, one kneading my bosom and a mouth doing wonders with my nipples. Now all he had to take care of was the moisture between my legs.
I wanted more, I wanted all of him now and here. Enough of the pleasure I couldn't control, I took his hand and crashed my lips back on his.

I didn't have the time to get satisfied that the door flew open.

And here I was eye to eye with a traumatized stranger.