Chapter 83 (Part 1): The truth about Dina

Serah POV

The high pitched ring whose only mission was to snatch us away from a land full of dreams, was competent.

I was wide awake, eyes opening easily as the morning rays were nowhere to be seen.

Jay half asleep almost broke the bedside table aiming for the singing device. I swiftly moved over to the other side to save the little furniture that he had.

My fingers guided by the light found the marked screen to finally switch off the phone.

I let my back hit the bed but it never did.

My legs crossed over my mate's body and my spine was drawing a diagonal on the mattress.

Jay was stirring like a stray cat almost dropping me off the bed, my head first to test the tiles. Thanks to his awful habits, he went to hug my thigh, leaving me to half hang on the sheets.

With a body lacking vitamin d, I didn't have the courage nor the strength to use my abs to elevate myself back up.

On the other hand, my boy was having the most interesting conversation with my lower half, it was funny until he started tasting my flesh.

The sting flashed through my nerves and reflexively my foot greeted his ribs without delicacy, I left him grunting in pain and he left me bottom on the ground.

These were the first few seconds entering into a new day and one of us needed to get his side checked and my hips were no way straight.

Moreover sex wasn't to be blamed. It was pathetic and the aesthetic sunset decided to hide behind a grey veil.

How rude of me, mister woke up to the loud bump my ass made when I was dropped down. His eyes were trying to close themself as if the day was bright outside, as he no longer had my leg he simply opted for the pillow, crushing it against his chest with some brutal force.

I was dumbfounded but my training was to begin soon. I checked the alarm clock and it was already four forty five AM. The time to get cleaned up and change my clothes, I'd be at 5 downstairs.

I stretched my limbs , reaching for the ceiling and crawled to the bathroom.

Now I knew how light could be damaging for heightened senses, I was blinded for a moment, missing the darkness.

It was harmless and useful but seeing my face correctly had to be excluded, leaving me with no other choice than to switch on the damn button.

...

I slowly opened the door making sure the light was off behind but trying to not wake him up was a complete fail.

His figure sat on the edge of the bed, his head making holes through the storey house.

"Sorry, it was because of the flush?"

I whispered, making my way into his arms. I sat on his lap and he hugged until his head was buried in my chest.

The desire to take this further wasn't in the air but somehow, I could guess that he wasn't letting me go.

Reluctantly, I dragged my body away from his affection as Kamil would wait for me.

To my surprise, he fell backwards and I followed the fall forward and we were back on the bed.

My protest didn't even reach my voice when he took over his speech.

"You're staying this morning."

"Kamil-"

His morning voice didn't let me argue and to be honest if he kept talking any further I might glue myself to this bed for the whole day.