Chapter 50: The Beginning

Serah POV

"Take care of it now."

I was mad at him, for making me feel powerless towards his old relationship and I was furious at him for ruining my only fitting outdoor clothes.

He looked at me bewildered, unable to grasp the situation.

"Earth to Jay!! Come on, find a freaking solution!!"

Out of the water with still a shoe missing, he approached me with utmost carefulness. What was he up to?

Space started to lack between our two bodies and I started to get conscious of the well-built body of his.

His mouth closer to my ear murmured the misunderstanding we had been led into.

"You sure you want to do it in the forest?"

The rasp of his voice was noticed. The tingled played on this sensitive skin of mine.

I would have succombé to this nonsense but I was mad, dead mad.

"You f*cking shit head!! Find me freaking clothes this instant."

Realization dwelled in his thick skull and he backed away with shame.

"How could you take off your clothes in front of your mate and expect nothing from me."

I smirked.

"You don't deserve it."

His eyes darkened to the point where his blue was no longer a shade visible.

"I'll get you back on this."

He ran away from the discussion but soon after came back with an oversized T-shirt and shorts.

He threw them at me with no manner.

"Wear them if you don't want me to pounce at you."

I planned on saying a simple thanks for his action but he was despicable.

I laughed internally. He was going to regret it.

I took off my bra living my torso to the world to see. The Alpha of Red Crescent was brought to the edge with my antics. I proceeded into releasing my lower half from the last fabric.

The eye contact was gratifying. I put back on the clothes he brought before he lost the last specks of control he had.

"Thanks."

I said, at last, ignoring the heavy breathing of my man.

His steps came in closer but in the last second, he turned away and shifted.

He ran away.

Good for me, if he really tried I would have gave in.

It was nice contemplating nature but looking at myself, I'd rather go home and take a shower.

...

The went off living its place to the soundless night. My head hit my pillow in the empty room. Jess preferred to spend her nights with her mate and Jay worked till late.

I sighed, it was lonely without the Riders.

Should I make a surprise meeting?

I had nothing to do anyway.

I tried to move into the maze-like mansion and fortunately, I wasn't lost. I tried to reach the pack house but in one of the corridors, the luna intercepted me.

"Serah dear, I was looking for you!"

The beautiful middle-aged woman was disrupting my plans.

"Can it wait I was-"